Chapter 21 - The Human Meal

I was waiting for Alex outside her room. I was thinking how will my aunt react when she will see me like this. I heard footsteps and looked at that side where they were coming from , Alex was there. When She came near me I asked her about the paper. Looking directly into my eyes she said...

Alex: Rae... Listen to me...

Rachel: Now what? where is that paper?

"It's with me" a voice came from behind. When I looked for that Trevor was standing behind Alex.

Rachel: what are you doing here? Alex what is this now?

Alex: I don't know but m not gonna sign this... so ask him because of whom you are leaving.

She looked at me in anger and moved inside her room and shuts the door harshly. I know she was not satisfied with the decision I had taken. Trevor was looking at me and I was staring in his eyes thinking about what he do now? Will he sign or he just react different. He took a deep breath looked down and smiled. He looked above and told me..

Trevor: come with me.

Rachel: where are you taking me?

Trevor: I don't think I have to reply for this.

Rachel: fine... then I am not coming.

Trevor: you have to...

Rachel: what you mean?

Trevor: Because m taking your suitcases along with me.

He took my suitcases and started to walk. I was trying to stop him by saying... " Trevor ,Trevor come back!" but he continue to move. I followed him and he took my suitcases inside his room and placed them at the corner of the hall. I went inside. He came near me and looked directly in my eyes he said...

Trevor: Sure .... you can leave. I won't stop you. I l sign that paper but it is just very late. I think you should leave tomorrow morning. It will be comfort and better for you.

I was looking in his eyes and thinking , " what? Really he want me to go out of this campus!". I kept silence and looked down when Florence opened the door and came inside. She was staring at both of us.  With an angry expression on her face she said....

Florence: What she is doing here?

Trevor : She will leave tomorrow morning.

Florence: what you mean leave?

Trevor: She is leaving the campus.

Florence: so what? What she is doing here now?

Trevor: She is going to sleep here tonight.

Florence: Aah! What? Here? Tonight? Don't you know that she hurts you?? Still you allowed her to stay here with us? How could you?

Trevor moved towards gallery without giving reply to florence. In anger she looked at him moving and said " Fine, If she will stay here then I am not going to stay here tonight ! Bye. " She looked at me in anger and moved out.
I saw Trevor standing in the gallery and looking outside. I went near him. I looked at him and asked him.....

Rachel : Trevor ...

He gave no reply. He was looking at the view.

Rachel: Umm.. Trevor... I know you are angry and I know you even don't want to see me but please at least once just listen to me. please....

He still give no reply.

Rachel: I know that I had to stand with you at that time when I had to make choice. The thing was I don't know sometimes Daniel forced me to choose him and sometimes the circumstances. I cried alot. I can't live without you. I was mad. I don't know how I got trapped. All I know is I am having strong feelings for you and I know you too love me and that's why you brought me here. Please talk to me. Don't do like this. Please say something.