~His Heartache~

Jessica's P.O.V.

Aiden was my friend, I met him in the states and found it very amusing to have another Korean friend dash heir there. We had the same goal and future to hold, he changed me in such a way I didn't know, he broke the coldness wrapped around my heart and raveled it with such warmth and love. He was a part of the new me, a key that opened my locked personality.

"Aiden was always there on my side even when I don't need him, he'll always lend me his shoulder. I don't think I would be this strong if it's not for him"

"The marriage will be held next week, by that time be ready" with that, the door was shut closed. Krystal who was silently sitting on the couch made her way near me and started making small conversations to ease the problem I was feeling.

"How long was I out?" I started, not even bothering to look at her. Many things were running inside my mind but I tried to relax my mind.

"Only for a day" I was out only for a day but why does it feels like i've been out for a year? Why does it feels like I have to face many problems in a day? I rubbed my temple and wandered my eyes elsewhere, but something stole my attention.

"Who gave those flowers?" I asked, it was the same color and flowers that Kris gave me when I was ignoring him. The same ombre colors I've loved and missed.

"This? Kris oppa gave this to you earlier" My heart starts to beat erratically and happiness crowded on my head.

"Did... Perhaps..." I tried to formulate a question but I guess, he affects me in such a way I don't understand.

"He was the one who rushed you in the hospital and nearly fainted. But he left before you could even wake up, he said that he'll fix everything for you"

"Jess, are you ready? Let's go home already" a knock from the door interrupted us. Mom was there slowly walking towards me with Ace beside her.

"Unnie, change into these first" Krystal said giving me my clothes and slowly assisting me inside the bathroom. I was a bit dizzy but I still managed to balance myself.

"Mommy? Grandpa told me that you will get married?" Ace asked, slowly settling on the bed I once was sitting on. I caressed his hair softly and slowly nod my head.

"Is it with Daddy Kris?" His eyes sparkled with anticipation and happiness but that soon faded when I shooked my head.

"Then perhaps it's Daddy Aiden?" I flashed a small smile and slide him near me. He shooked his head and played with his fingers.

"Why? You like it when Aiden was always with you isn't it? He's going to be your father already" I tried making his smile but his words caught me off guard.

"But I want Daddy Kris. I want him to be my dad" his eyes showed purity and longingness. It was the first time I saw my son wished something he wants to have in his life. It was the first time I saw him in this lonely state just because of a simple reason.