~Giving Way~

Aiden's P.O.V.

After the shocking news Jess revealed yesterday I decided to cool off and ease my mind, besides I really need to remove the lies I did. I need to stay away from Ace and stop being his father. Although it shattered my heart to leave the child and the one I loved, Ace finally found HIS family. His own and original family.

I walked towards the ward of Ace carrying some stuff toys and foods for him to feel better when he wakes up, while I was walking at the hallway I heard 2 persons talking. Realizing that the voice was from the couple, I decided to stay still behind the wall.

"Kris please don't say that, I never wanted to take Ace away from you but seeing everything as it is now, I think it looks like I really did. Ace is a part of me but he is also a part of you, half of him is you. He wouldn't be with me, if nothing happened between us, a bundle of joy wouldn't be with me if you didn't happen. I wouldn't have the energy to live each day if he's not with me, after I left you... It's actually funny to think that the man who I loved he most was replaced by his own replica, his son. Kris, you deserved everything what you have now. You changed for me, for Ace and seeing you today means a lot to the child." I smiled hearing the things Jess said, I didn't realized that I was actually smiling like a retard for a few minutes until a nurse walked towards me. I told her to give all the things to the ward of Ace and quickly exited the hospital. I drove towards the Blanc & Eclare building and went straightly ahead inside Mr. Jung's office.

"Mr. Jung" I said and bowed my head and sat on the chair beside Mr. Jung, with his table separating us.

"Aiden" Mr. Jung smiled

"What brings you here my son?" he asked placing his hands on top of his desk after clearing the mountain of files that were getting signed.

"I'm afraid you won't be calling me that for a lifetime Mr. Jung" I smiled, he shifted uncomfortably in his seat and looked at me dumbfoundedly.

"I'm backing off at the wedding Sir." He looked surprised a what I said.

"But why now? It's only 2 days before the weddding, what are we going to tell the guest? And your father wants this merging" I shooked my head and passed him an envelope, he took the envelope and saw dozens of pictures of Jess and Ace. But what shocked him more is the picture of Kris and Jess hugging and kissing at the hallway earlier.

"I hired a photographer and a spy to always look after Jess, but what surprised me is that Kris and I both hired the same ones while I was still not here in Korea. Kris already had lost connection with him for quite a long time but he's still working for me until now but seeing how Jess is safe with Kris I already fired him" Mr. Jung's face was still in shock, his brain was still busy understanding everything.

"And what you saw on that picture is love, Kris and Jess can never be seprable from each other. Especially this time Kris already knows he's a father, and I don't want to interfee and destroy their life with each other. I don't want to be that someone who wanted to be the cause of Ace's heartache. They are meant for each other and I know everyone knows that, that's why I'm doing this for them. For Ace."

"you're right, but what will happen to the wedding now? All of the things were already settled, we can't just back out now" Mr. Jung stood up from his chair and walked towards the window.

"Leave that to me and on Krystal, she already knows what to do"