Chapter 3: Head in the Game

"SET!" Every player lined into position. "Hike!" The snapper threw the ball to the quarterback of the Gravity Falls Highschool football team. Number 7, Pines. Dipper threw the ball deep and it was caught at the 40 yard line before the player was tackled out of bounds.
The score board showed, Gravity Falls HS: 00. Oregon High: 06. Time: 4th Quarter: 03 Seconds Left.
Oregon was up by 6 Points after scoring two field goals. Dipper had to find a way to get a touchdown with only enough time for one more play. It was 4th down and Gravity Falls HS decided to go for it.
"Set hike!" Dipper shouted before the snapper passed him the ball. He looked to his wide receiver, he was covered. He looked to his secondary, he was also covered. He looked in front of him and a defender from the other team was coming to sack him. Dipper braced for impact when someone tackled the defenceman. It was Trey. He give Dipper a nod who then nodded back. He began to run with the ball past the line of scrimmage.
"I can't believe. Gravity Falls' quarterback is attempting to run the ball with no time left of the game." An announcer said from the stands.
Dipper ran as fast as he could. He had two defensemen chasing him from behind and one attempting to go for his legs by the side. The defenceman dove and Dipper jumped over him now entering the 20 yard line.
"Wow! He's in the red zone now! This Pines kid's unstoppable!"
Dipper ran to the ten yard line. A safety broke from his wide receiver and charged Dipper from the endzone. They collided at the 5 yard line. They both went flying and landed in their endzone, Dipper still clutching there ball.
Both of the officials rose their hands,
"TOUCHDOWN GRAVITY FALLS!"
Dippers team ran to hug him. Dipper did it, he won the championship!