Chapter 21: No Blessings To Count

It had been about three weeks since Makoto had disappeared. Dipper, who wasn't as puzzled as Pacifica, was able to explain to her the situation as best as he could.
Eventually the two made it back to school. The third quarter of the year was fast approaching and Dipper and Pacifica where studying Trigonometry together during free period.
"Dipper?"
"Yes."
"Where are you going?" Pacifica grasped her book.
Dipper noticed.
"I'm sorry, I don't understand the question." He said.
Pacifica spoke softly. "Well I mean... after this is over... after high school.
"Um, well I mean I might stay here. The job, even part time is more than enough to support myself. I'll probably spend the summers in Seattle, but other then that, I might be find a place here in Gravity Falls." Dipper presumed.
The final bell rang and the both got up from where they were. They got their stuff and walked out of the building, continuing their conversation.
"Well what about college?" She asked.
"Well I was thinking about going to Westcoast Tech, but I'll come back for the summer and holidays. By the way, you never told me what you were doing after high school." He said.
"Well..." She bit her lip.
"Yeah,"
"M-m-my family you see, As an heiress to the Northwest Estate I... well I have to attend a college in Europe and I can't come back for all four years. My flight leaves tomorrow afternoon." She teared up.
"What! Why didn't you tell me about this?" He asked.
"I didn't want toX I've been pushing it off until the last minute I'm so sorry." She fell on Dipper's shoulder and gripped his shoulder.
Dipper still stared in shock at what he had just been told. He didn't know how to respond. With everything that had been going on, Dipper lost control of his emotional filter. He began to tear up.
No! I don't want you to leave! He wanted to say but refrained. "I'll miss you a lot, but if that's what you have to do, then... who can help it I guess." He traced the outline of his eyelids with his thumb.
The two sat down at the bench behind them.
"I want to stay like this. until I go. In fact I don't want to go. I want to stay like this forever" She whispered.
Dipper took a long pause.
"I'll wait."