Chapter 9: The Only Thing That Matters

Dipper woke up in a cold sweat. He looked around and he was in a room and sitting in a chair with a long table in front of him. He tried to get up but his wrists were cuffed behind the chair.
Where am I and why are my hands cuffed? He asked himself.
All he remembered was walking into Antonio's mansion then, that's it. He must've been knocked out.
Just then, three police officers walked in, the two behind carried automatic rifles.
"Mr. Pines, I asume." The office in the front said.
"Uh, yes sir! I'm sorry but why am I here?" Dipper asked.
"You mean you don't remember, or you playin' dumb with me, boy?" The officer asked.
"No sir! I don't know where I am or why I'm here?"
The officer rubbed his forehead.
"You're in the Gravity Falls Prison, and you've been accused of the murder of Antonio Delgado. "
"WHAT! MURDER!" Dipper tried to get up.
"What are you playing?" The officer yelled.
"I didn't murder anyone, I was here the other day looking for information on Delgado because he kidnapped my friend! This agency has already proven my claim and gave me full authority to go after the leads I found. I didn't find Antonio, let alone murder him! Don't I get a phone call, court hearing, anything!" Dipper bounced the chair.
"Listen kid, you're that Dipper Pines who went to the moon a year and a half  ago, right?" Dipper nodded. "I don't think you're guilty but nothing is final till your hearing in a month."
"A month?"
"I'm sorry kid, if it makes you feel any better, you probably have the whole agency vouchin' for you." The officer said.
I can't wait a month Pacifica and Trey. If I know anything about Pacifica she'll probably go after Antonio... herself! I have to get out of here and clear my name and before she puts herself in danger!