Chapter 4: Date

A day had passed from the big game and Dipper was waiting at the mall. He was waiting because he and Pacifica had planned to get together and do some stuff. It had been a month since they went on an actual date and Dipper was a little nervous. He looked to see a blonde headed girl with a small purse and nice white clothes running toward him.
"Sorry I'm so late." She said panting. It was Pacifica.
"Oh no, I got here early." Dipper smiled.
Pacifica straightened herself out.
"Well then, shall we go." She mocked.
"Sure, where did you wanna check out." Dipper said.
Pacifica latched onto Dippers arm.
"This way!" She said.
"O-okay." Dipper was dragged along.
They went along window shopping, then buying whatever they say while window shopping. As much as Dipper wanted to complain, he couldn't. He honestly was having a great time with Pacifica. In the end they ate at a fancy restaurant down the street, it was the same one they had their first date in a year and a half before.
"Wow I see this place is as busy as ever." Pacifica said.
"Really, last time I was here was when you asked me out two summers ago." Dipper said. They both looked at each other with a long pause.
"Brings back memories." Pacifica broke the silence.
"Yeah." Dipper agreed.
They sat down and ate, having a good time. After dinner, they walked back to Pacifica's Manor. They talked for a while into the night about random things that popped in one's head, later evolving into a conversation, and tried to catch up with each other.
"So Dip, where are you staying?" She asked.
"Well I stayed in some hotels the company owned for that month I was away, but I moved back into the Shack for awhile. But I'm planning on getting my own place when the year's over." He replied.
"Cool, well you can always crash here when ever you want."
"Thanks but I'll have to decline that offer, I've had enough crazy night for one summer." Dipper joked.
Pacifica frowned.
"Well I don't mean that in a bad way." Dipper laughed.
Pacifica resisted but eventually gave into the laughter. All was well at the moment. They were having fun as a couple again.