Chapter 10: A Plan

Regardless of what the officer or anyone else thought, Dipper had to spend the night in a cold jail cell.
I hate this so much! Dipper complained to himself.
Suddenly, Dipper heard a large thud on the left wall. Then again, and again, until on of the bricks came loose and fell to the ground. The brick was two layers away from the ground so it didn't make that large of a sound.
"So Newby, what did you get in here for." A voice from beyond the wall spoke. The voice sounded familiar to Dipper who crawled closer to the wall.
"Alice?" He peaked into the hole the brick had made.
"Dipper?" She peaked through the other side.
"How did you get in prison." Alice asked.
"It's a long story." Dipper put his hands in his pocket and felt a piece of paper. It wasn't there before, he pulled it out.
Uh oh, looks like it's Game Over for you. Better try again, next time bring what I ask got that, or your friend gets it, if you know what it is. Well Ta, Ta, for now.
Dipper threw it on the ground.
"What's wrong." Alice asked.
"Ugh, I've been framed and now my friends are going to pay for my carelessness." Dipper lifted up his head. "Hey Alice, sorry for asking you another favor, but could you help me escape? Listen, I have some friends in high places, I think I could probably get you out of here." He asked.
Alice sloped her head down.
"Why me, why do you want my help. After everything I've done to you. And you actually want to save me and...."
"Listen, none of that matters right now. I read your file, I know nothing you did was your choice. You where forced, blackmailed, and even threatened by the Northwest Family. I want to help you because I think that everyone deserves some sort of second chance." Dipper preached.
Alice began tearing up.
"Thank you Dipper, for everything. Yes I'll help you." She wiped her eyes, "do we have a plan?"
"Oh I think I got something."