Chapter 7: An Old Friend

It was a dark hall lit by fluorescent, white lighting. Dipper walked along passing metal bars with people wearing orange on the other side. Two police officers walked on opposite sides of him. They walked down to the last room on the second floor. The guard unlocked the door and Dipper walked in.
"You got five minutes." He said.
"Yes, right." Dipper sat down at the end of a large table with another chair on the oposite side of the room in front of another door. The door opened. Two guards with large firearms walked in followed by a person in orange with their hands bound together with handcuffs. The person had a mask covering their head. The guards took it off and left the room, audibly locking the door behind them. Dipper stared at a feminine face that was all too familiar.
"Well, looks like I have the displeasure of  meeting you again." The girl said from the darkness.
"Likewise." Dipper said with a snooty tone. He was looking right into those brownish green eyes of her's.
"Listen, I need your help." Dipper confessed.
"My help?" Dipper heard a click. She put the handcuffes on the table after picking the lock. Dipper swallowed a nervous gulp as a beat of sweat rolled down his cheek.
She got up. "And why would you want my help kid." She got closer to him. Dipper began to sweat. The light reflected off her glasses.
"Cause, I thought you hated me." Dipper leaned back in his chair. She continued to get closer.
"And I thought that you...."
"ALICE!" Dipper pushed her off of him. "What do you know about Antonio!" Dipper continued to yell.
"I-I-I" Alice was surprised by Dipper's retaliation.
"Answer me!"
"He said he has a home in LA. That's all I know." She sat back down. Looking on the ground.
The guards walked in.
"Sir, we heard some noise, are you alright."
"Yes, I was just about to leave." Dipper got up.
"Dipper," Alice said in regret. "I'm sorry."
Dipper held the door open. He thought about what she did. Then he thought about his current situation.
"No one person can forgive what you've done, thanks for the information, I'll get out of your hair." Dipper said in a deep and dark tone before leaving.
Dipper got into his car. His phone rang. It was Pacifica.
"Hey Dipper how'd it go?" She asked.
"Good I think I got some info on Antonio." Dipper replied.
"Great. Who was it you needed to talk to again?" She asked.
"Oh, let's just say it was an old friend."