Chapter 11: The Great Escape

The next day a guard came by, checking on all the cells. Dipper laid on his bed half awake.
"Pines, check." The guard mumbled. He checked the cell next to Dipper's. There was no Alice.
The guard franticly opened the barred door and spoke into his radio.
"Prisoner 207 is out of her cell, repeat Alice is not in her cell." He ran back to where he came from.
In actuality, Alice was hiding underneath Dipper's blanket. They got up and moved the four large bricks they had punched out the night before. They both squeezed through the hole in the wall and escaped through the open cell door.
Dipper checked beyond the corner, no one was there. He gave a hand signal to move foward. They made it to the front entrance where a half-dozen police officers stood guard. The entire prison  was now on lockdown.
"That's a problem." Alice admitted.
"Ladies first." Dipper quietly joked from the corner they were hidind behind.
"Well y'see, fighting a bunch of police officers might not be good for my overall image as the CEO of Northwest Real Estate." He said.
"Ugh, your a dipwad, dipwad." Alice rolled up her sleeves and engaged the officers.
Dipper watched as she took out all the police officers with her bear hands knocking them out with ease.
"Well, shall we go." Alice asked.
"Remind me to never tick you off." Dipper followed.
They hijacked a squad car and headed for LA.
Dipper just hoped he wasn't too late to save Trey... or Pacifica