Chapter 17

We take our time walking down the side walk. Harry snakes his arm around me and pulls me closer to him. More people stare at us and I don't know if it's because of my busted face, or because Harry is an extremely attractive person whose arm is around a busted girl. 

"I want to take you somewhere," Harry says when we reach the doors of my building.

"Like?" 

"It's a surprise! I just need you to get better," For the first time in a long time I want to be held. I want Harry to hug me and not let go for a long time. It's a strange and foreign feeling. So I go for it. I wrap my arms around him and squeeze lightly. I see that he is taken off guard once again but then he wraps his arms around me returning the embrace.

"What is this," I say into Harry's chest.

"Whatever you want it to be," He kisses the top of my head and I feel fuzzy, not like a dizzy sick feeling, but a warm comfortable feeling.

*Harry's POV*

What do I want this to be? I can't stay away from this girl, I have tried. Barely. She is so intoxicating. I nuzzle her hair and inhale the smell of her shampoo, she smells of honey, and her skin is so light and soft.

What if she doesn't feel this way towards me? What if I am just a game to her? 

A gust of chilly wind blows on her and I see her goose bumps erupt from her skin.

"It's getting chilly, you should go inside," I release her and she lingers for a moment before letting me go.

"You aren't coming up," She looks disappointed.

"No," I lean in and give her a kiss. I try to be gentle remembering her state of being right now. 

"You never stay," She pouts. I flick her bottom lip and turn to walk away.

*Rosa's POV*

Once I am inside the lobby my thoughts clear. Why did I tell him all those things about Charlie? I mentally kick myself and head for the elevators. The same twinkling music hums in the elevator all the way up to the 5th floor. When I step off the elevator I am greeted by the familiar blinking lights and gray, dim hallway. 

I should be resting, thinking about work, and planning important things! But my mind is set strictly on Harry and what is going on between us.

When I open the door, Kristen is pacing.

"Jesus Rosa! You could at least tell me when you are leaving! I thought something happened to you again!" She approaches me for a hug but I quickly step out of her reach. I pull off my boots and go and lay down on the couch.

"I was with Harry, sorry if I got you scared." I shrug and she rubs her forehead. 

"You should go get some rest," She says calmly before disappearing into the bathroom. I go in the kitchen for some juice, I pick out a book from the shelf, and lock myself in my room for the night.