Chapter 24

(Guys things are about to get steamy in this chapter so if you are against reading that sort of stuff then just skim past it, thank you guys for reading though! xo) 

Harry walks swiftly, and slightly ahead of me down the side walk. He whistles loudly and a cab pulls up to the curb.

"Someone's eager," I tease while climbing into the cab. He nods and follows me in the back seat. When I look at the face in the rear view mirror, the guy looks familiar. 

"Hello miss! Nice to see you again! You do not look upset today! Good." He smiles, his eyes crinkle in the corners. I roll my eyes remembering his annoying attempt at conversation before. 

"Do you know him?" Harry whispers in my ear as the old man pulls into traffic. I shake my head, reach into my purse remembering I can smoke in here, and pull out a cigarette. "You can't smoke in cabs Rosa," Harry takes my unlit cigarette from my hand and tucks it back in my purse.

"You can in this one," I say and take back out the fragile white stick. I meet the old man's eyes in the mirror and he smiles again. I light the cigarette and roll down the window. 

"Is this your boyfriend ma'am?" The man asks. I ignore him and stare out the window. Is he my boyfriend? I feel Harry's eyes on me but I ignore him too. With in a few long minutes we pull up in front of a short building. Harry pays the man and the man gives him a few words that I don't care to hear. 

"Is this your apartment?" I ask unsure.

"Yup it is," He digs out his keys and moves to unlock the solid metal door. All the bricks are different colors, and therel's only a count of four windows in the front and two of them are boarded. Harry jiggles the key in the lock and it finally pops and he opens the door. Straight from the door is a long steep stair case. I follow him all the way up them. When we reach the top, I am out of breath. There is another steel door and Harry jiggles another key in the lock. 

We go inside and I am greeted by a welcome mat. There is a slanted desk on the opposite side of the room with papers and a lamp, a short bookcase is stuffed with books, and there is a clean gray couch facing a large flat screen on a table. Harry disappears up a metal spiral staircase, leaving me alone in the living room. I take off my boots and step onto his plain black rug. I spot the kitchen from the living room and it is just the same size as mine.  I hear heavy foot steps trail down the stair case and I turn to see Harry ducking under it. 

"Thirsty?" He asks and I shake my head, the only thing I want right now his him. 

"Hungry?" He asks walking towards the kitchen.

"For you," I grin.

"Someone's eager," He mocks, I step closer towards him and soon I am close enough to hear his heart beat, or is that mine. I look up in his eyes and they are studying mine. I reach up to barely touch his lips, almost as if I am asking permission, and he grants it by pressing his lips against mine. In one swift motion he lifts me off my feet and I wrap my legs around his waist. 

"You really want this?" He breathes against my skin. 

"I'm here arn't I?" I say and join our lips together once more, our tongues are flicking together, and I don't know how he is carrying me up those stairs, but he is. He pushes a door open and we fall together on his bed. I open one eye to see his eyes screwed shut. He moves down to kiss my neck and I look around the room. There is a blanket hanging on the wall with the pattern of the sun and moon on it. A dresser with nothing on it but a wallet, a belt, and a bottle with some liquid. I feel Harry reaching to pull up my sweater and I lift my torso up so he can do so. I push off his flannel and he lifts off his shirt revealing his tattoos. He kneels between my legs on the bed and watches as I trace the butterfly on his stomach. When I look up at him, he has fire in his eyes, not anger but desire. I pull him down on top of me and roll so I can be on top of him. I ignore the throbbing pain from my ribs. I trail kisses down his torso as I fumble with his belt buckle. I slide his jeans down his long legs and he kicks them off, leaving him only in plain white boxers. I see his erection through his underwear and I sit on him. I lean down and kiss him softly on the corner of his mouth. He reaches and pulls my hair free from the bun, my still damp hair pools around us and he kisses me softly. He carefully flips us both again and tugs my leggings down my legs. I grasp him in my hand underneath his boxers and he lets out a subtle hiss of air between his teeth. I smile at his reaction and move my hand along his fabricated erection. He pulls to clasp of my bra and gets it undone with one hand.

"Impressive," I say against his lips. He grasps my breast in his hand as he kisses me. A quiet moan escapes my mouth and vibrates into his. He tugs at my panties and I wiggle out of them. He pulls back and admires my naked body. Heat brushes in my cheeks as he scans my nudity. 

"You're beautiful," He says, his voice sounding hoarse. He leans and kisses my stomach. His hands trail down my stomach as he kisses me while my hands tangle in his hair. Without missing a beat, he slips a finger in me and I gasp at the sudden attack. He wiggles his finger inside me and it awakens my body. He pulls it out and trails his finger up my body, leaving a trail of my arousal. I reach to pull his boxers off and he moves so I can. I slip them down and he springs free. I grasp him in my hands and move up and around. I lick my hand to make it more slick, Harry's breathing is a rage in my ear and I sit up to move him. When we are situated I lean in, and take his tip in my mouth. I flick my tongue around it and suck gently. When I look up at him he is dazed. I press him further into my mouth till he bumps into the back of my throat. I take my teeth behind my lips, careful not to touch him with them. 

"I want you," Harry squeaks after a few more seconds. He flips me and hovers over me. He kisses my hip. Then kisses me there. I tug at his hair between my legs as he continues his glorious assault. I bite my lip to contain my urge to scream. Soon it hits me and I am left trembling on his bed. He bends down to pick up his jeans. He produces a foil packet and I am heated once more. I screw my eyes shut and listen to the faint rip of the foil. When I open my eyes he is hovering over me. I lift my legs further apart and he takes the opportunity to position himself, I feel him touching me but not inside me. I push my hips up to meet him, and he slowly sinks into me, filling me. His head is buried in my hair and I rake my nails against his back. He moves in and out picking up his rhythm, he slams into me a few times till I can no longer contain it; I get another release, crying out his name. After a few more thrusts he finds his release, then collapses on me. I am so spent and for a second I think I am in love with him, but I quickly sweep that thought off my mind. 

We lay like this for what seems like hours. I listen as we both come back to earth, our breathing calming. 

"I'm hungry," I finally say after a while. 

"Okay." He says then pulls himself out of me. He disposes of the condom and slowly, and lazily pulls back on his boxers. He tosses me a shirt and I slip it over my still sensitized body. He waits for me to get off his bed and I follow him back down the spiral staircase. 

"What would you like?" He asks once we are in the kitchen.

"Anything that isn't gray and tastes like Kristen's cooking," I say thinking of earlier which seemed like a while ago. 

"Cereal okay for now? I haven't had the chance to go shopping," He says producing a bowl from the cabinets and I nod. He pours me some pops and milk. He does the same for himself. We eat together at the table in silence. It is now dark outside and I am sure it is late. At least there is no class tomorrow. 

"Are you gonna stay?" He asks with hope. He takes my empty bowl and places it in the sink.

"Only if you want me too," I say and look at my lap.

"I do," He says making his way to me. He bends down and kisses my forehead. He holds out his hand for me to take it, and I do. He leads me to the living room. "What would you like to do?" He asks me.

"I know," I say grinning at him I run up the spiral stair case and strip off his T-shirt and throw it down the staircase so he can see my intentions. I can almost feel his smile from all the way upstairs. I lay on his bed and wait for him. Soon he opens the door with his shirt in hand, he looks at me for a moment before pouncing on me for round two.