Part 1- Intro

Note: Thanks for choosing this story to read I hope you will enjoy this adventure with me. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year btw.

.

The thing about why I chose to write this story is not something I wish to do but rather was made for me to do. This is the story of the will of my friend Gene Steck, and let's just say his one of those heroes you never thought existed or the ones who do some great stuff in the shadows. But anyway you won't see him in any history books or any book for that matter, let's just say he saved heaven and earth or the whole universe by his sacrifice no one knows about. Karma was reaped and those who know him forgot about him. Even I forgot my best friend and brother. Not only for the will and journal he left behind I would forgotten all the deeds he'd done. But anyway enough chit chat, here's the story of my heroic stupid and a foolish idiot of a brother I'm so proud of.

Gene Steck

In the year 2020 spirits and spirit monsters infiltrated the human world, since this sudden attack of spirits. 70% of the human population perished in a single night, with no way to protect themselves.

In the year 2022 humans had discovered the use of organic barriers powered by plants, they warded of the spirits or dispelled them if they got to close, sometimes spirits think that the barriers are the way to the garden of Eden and so humanity have a fighting chance.

However in 2017 plants became a casualty, due to pollution, global warming, and climate change.

🍀

Gene

Hi, I'm Gene Steck, 16 years old and I go to (x) Academy, I have black hair and sapphire eyes, I would say my charm is...not bad. 8 out of 10 really, if you count at least 1 girl confess to me every month, my progress is so so. But don't let that fool you, I wear glasses and people consider people with glasses as geeks or smart. Which is not technically a fact and I can be your testimony.

I play video games in school or while in classes, my English teacher gets furious at me if I play games when his discussing lessons and stuff, well he told me if I got 100% on every test He would let me play my games on my psp, and I've perfected every test.

It's not that I'm lazy, it's just that I don't want to listen to people blabber about the things I already know, but I am still the top in our class since I need to perfect every test if I want to play video games or they'll call my parents. Curse forcing us innocent students to fill out the form that gives our sacred information.

Anyway I'm going to school by taking the bus. I just ate my breakfast in a hurry, shower, comb a bit of my hair and grab my bag. I finally let out a relieved sigh, I can now play my PSP, I scrambled for my bag and searched through it, I saw a note in my bag and opened it

Hey sweetie,

If you're reading this your games and all ur PSP and cellphones are banned from now on. The school has also banned every thing and I know you just can't wait to talk to me so here are some coins for the pay phone near the school. 😜

Lots of love,
Mom

Ps clean your bag. I mean it.

I crumpled the paper in my rage and threw it into my bag of abyss which I won't find any time soon, but I did took the money which will be very useful to me.