Part 19- Zagreus

I woke up after I napped for 30 minutes and I was awakened by a glowing light.

I learned a skill that's called Special Dimension. It makes one create a space inside your body, however since my control in mana is low, I wasn't be able to bring out it's full potential. My Special Dimension has the size of a large bathtub, now that I thought of it... None of the creatures here take a damn bath well that does not include me. I'm not lying! Well that's not the most crucial issue. I can survive even without hygiene. My Mother already restrains herself to kill the vampire like me, I wonder how much rage I will receive from her if she knows I'm practically a hobo?

I took a deep breath, I miss her so much.

I impede my raging emotions as I took the Life bag out of my Special Dimension, then I took the Book of life out of the Life bag. The Book of life glowed and emitted a slight tremble, yes the Book of Life is a part of the Spirit core. How did I know? Well, considering the only power that can potentially wreck havoc through the out the realms and maintain the fragile balance between the realms. The spirit core is the only possible explanation how I was sucked into the Train of Life and got caught up into this mess. The Book of Life actually has many benefits, when I keep it close to me, I can feel the mana around me getting a tad bit tamer and not wild and fierce. It can actually help me to improve and by improving I can survive.

I opened the Book of Life and a glimmer of light shot out and went straight into my brain.

My ears were ringing and I couldn't hear a thing. I knew I was losing my balance when my ears bled. And with a soft thump, I fainted in my own bed.

Dreamland

Everything was white, except for the black fault lines on the ground and celling. I can feel that this world is almost broken apart however it is not to be underestimated. I know even with a broken piece of the spirit core, Kings will stain their hands red for it.

"Mortal, do not be afraid," a tantalizing voice said.

"Maybe you are afraid," I said into empty space

The voice ignored my taunt and continued "There is no time to waste, you must make me whole or you and your world will not surpass this calamity,"

I felt my mood dampen. My shoulders cannot carry such a big burden. Sometimes I try not to think about it and try not to face it. It seems I can no longer be a child.

"I don't need someone to tell me what I already know," I said weakly.

"You definitely need someone to repeat what you 'already know' , it helps lessen your pride." The voice said in a mocking tone.

"I need pride to get through difficulties I'm facing, if I did not I would have been killed long ago for being too scared to try anything to survive,"

"Survival? That is called recklessness. If you continue to be impetuous, I will have no choice but to eliminate you,"the voice calmly threatened.

"Why are you appearing in my dreams anyway?"I said changing the topic

"I was going to help you find other spirit cores, however since your 'pride' is too big for compromise, I suppose you do not need any help,"

"Well, as you said you must be whole to maintain balance and for my world to survive, and now you won't help me because of my pride and impetuous attitude? What is more important my attitude or the world?" I said with one of my eyebrows raised and my arms crossed. I smirked a little however it was faint.