Part 9- See You Later

I climbed one of the treehouse, it looked quite simple on the outside but inside it was like a whole new world, it was fairytale like and sprites were all over the place but they were small of course. And the sweet melody of a violin and the piano.

The interior of the house took me to the 70's, the ones I saw in the museum. I was actually a fan of ancient things, well secretly. Many things such as furniture and food was destroyed by the spirits. It was actually hard to find dishes back in the day much less furniture.

"Sorry mister, our grandparents like ancient things but please make yourself comfortable."

"Just call me Gene" I shrugged

"Oh, I'm Diana Tear! Pleasure to meet you Gene!" She reached her hand to me and I politely shook her hand

"Yeah, you too," I smiled

A malicious and dark aura surrounded Anna and I saw her fierce glare as she let out a low growl.

I ignored her

Diana led us to the dining room and a mouth watering smell wafted through the room, my stomach grumbled and I tried to suppress my drool.

It was like a buffet!!!

Most of the dishes are unfamiliar to me or the ones I just read in his history books. I felt my mouth watering and couldn't care less about manners and just gobble this all up in one go.

They actually have my favorite here, chocolate cake.

It was very rare and special since chocolate is limited and you're lucky if you've ever eaten them even once.

We sat on the chairs and the grandmas and grandpas also their mother and father arrived and we greeted each other a bit and shook hands and smiled then we prayed before eating.

⏰After eating

"If you don't mind me asking why would you let a total stranger come into your home and eat with them?"

"We don't mind at all, We're just here to help you dear," their grandmother Alicia said

"Yup, no biggie kiddo," their grandfather Bob said

"Uh, why would you want to help me?"

"Because you're a weakling, idiot," Anna retorted

Everyone laughed and I blushed.

"What's so funny?" I asked while I Hung my head covering the red that tinted my cheeks.

They roared with laughter even louder.

"Mortals and angels are on two different leagues, we can crush you like an ant you know?" Diana smiled then mocked "Of course sissy here won't let me do that to her boy-"

Anna punched Diana in the shoulder before she could finish.

"Ow, hey!"

"Hey sweetie don't worry too much, we just gather mana from our surroundings and try to practice magic. It all depends on the user. We, who can use magic defend the earth as best as we can from all sorts of evil," Their mother Juzy said.

"But recently, the spirit core has been damaged and all hell broke loose, basically the three realms were unstable. Then things got bad, earth was also affected by this change," their father John said.