Part 2- (title at the end)

Gene

At the Library ( interior of the year 2000's)

The smell of dust and book hit me as I entered. Rows of bookshelves entered my vision, they are also tables and lounge chairs the lamps where on every post and a huge chandelier hung above, there were 2 floors in the library but there is a space in the middle of the 2nd floor which is like a balcony. And the first floor's middle is the librarian and some computers.

The library held a still and solemn air. It was peaceful and quiet.

I approached the librarian and gave a small smile "Hi, um.. Is there a book called Train of Life..?" It was a stupid question, but definitely worth a risk, worth saving time finding it in this huge old library.

The librarian stared at me with an indifferent look as she rubbed her chin "Hmm..I'll check," She typed a few words in the keyboard as she looked up to me again. "Sorry honey, no luck."

Figures

"Oh thanks anyways,"

I walked some distance away and into the columns and rows of books before flipping open the notebook.

It shined for a moment before growing dim, a ray of golden light as thin as a string sprung forward,  people doesn't seem to notice it, or it was just too thin and fine.

I hurriedly followed the string of light as I reached the further most part of the 2nd floor and the light flickered and disappeared, I was suddenly forlorn, Oh Great.

When I was about to start my search a stranger approached me. S/he was covered in a very thick clothing had a hat and her/his face covered. His/her hands were on his/her back. A soft feminine voice was heard "What are you doing?"

"B-Browsing for books..!" I said hurriedly, instinctively hiding the notebook behind my back

"What's that?"

"Um..what's what?" I placed my hand on my chin and smiled nervously

"Train of life..?"

I flushed immediately, "Uh.. Train of what..?"

She stared at me, even though I can't see her face my instinct told otherwise.

"What do you want?" I hardened my tone and stared at her coldly

"If you want to find it just replace the F of Life with V and reflect it."

"...." I stared blankly thinking of how to put my jumbled thoughts into words  "Who are you?"

"I am the one whose going to dye this world in a very beautiful color, better than anything else." She chuckled "But that doesn't matter now," she paused then turned around "Because you'll be the rainbow in my storm." Then left

As I saw her back getting blurry and everything went black.

I jolted up awake and surveyed my surroundings. I was still here, I looked at my watch and just 5 minutes passed.

Was it all just a dream?

I shook me head, trying to gain my composure. I need to focus at the matter at hand.

I looked at the section name LIVE, then when reflected it becomes  Evil...? Wait, I was wrong the section opposite to it!