Part 7- Stairway to Heaven

I had final exams in school so I wasn't be able to update. Thanks for understanding, Enjoy!

I opened my eyes and I was laying in a soft and fluffy like pillow, so soft you wished you would just stay there forever. I tried to sit up, but my lazy instincts held me back crashing back to the soft white fluffy pillow and just have an eternal sleep.

It seems the colors painted my world again, I dozed off.

But I was stomped on by a foot, scratch that, it was feet, lots and lots of feet. A stampede.

"Ack!"

I pushed myself up, trying to stand up, but repeatedly being stomped down, which caught my breath in my throat.

This people, CANT THEY SEE IM LYING IN THIS FLUFFY AND WHITE COTTON LIKE CUSION, AND ITS NOT LIKE GOING THROUGH ME IS THE ONLY WAY! I gnashed my teeth.

Oh wait, I think it is.

In front of me is like a stairway that's golden and very grand, it's designs were elaborate and refined. It had a touch of profoundness and angelic aura.

I grabbed on to some people to stand up and went to the stairway leading all the way up.

I stretched my arms and yawned. My body condition was repaired and so is my grumbling hunger. Although the feet that stepped on my body should watch their backs 24/7.

Revenge is best served cold after all.

But I probably won't go with my plan because it is tiring and exhausting that makes me want to puke. My condition? Tired, lazy and indifferent.

Wounds heal anyways.

I took the time to examine my surroundings, the sky was a beautiful azure blue, and a long line of people was in the staircase, although the line seems to be moving fast, there's actually too many people. They have physical appearances but I dare not look at their faces. I don't want to run into trouble or they would mistake me for being a weirdo, or a pervert checking them out.

I shuddered at that thought. I believe virtual girls are far better than mean reality girls, like my sister. She's obnoxious, loud and self centered.

But maybe she cared for me when she was at the dinner table with mom.

Stop! Stop! Stop! She called me a geek, dweeb, nerd and a dork.

I call her an idiot.

Just then a girl with wings flew up the sky and midway she turned around and looked at me, her hair was golden and her eyes white, for a second I thought it was a Deja vu moment, like I've seen this scene before.

That's right the tarot cards. Who knew what power that card holds.

But a freaking angel?!?

What on earth is going on? Am I dead?
Or am I in heaven?

Fluffy cloud....stairway....angel....

.....

....

..