Part 16 - Death

If I say I wanted to die rather than being rescued. Everyone must think I'm crazy. To escape one tragedy just to fall into the hands of one crazy monster. I always just waltz right into a lion's den. A terrifying abyss of darkness. I'm going crazy since I entered this realm. I already done all kinds of crazy shenanigans.

Even killing without restraint or hesitation. I could still feel the excitement and pleasure from that disgusting deed.

I'm trying to be the protagonist but it turns out. I'm not the hero I'm supposed to be.

I feel so detestable and unclean.

I looked at my surroundings as I woke up. And saw I was sleeping on a red soft fur. The ground was rough and bumpy. There were many stalagmites and stalactites. We were inside a cave. I saw Pop sleeping beside me illuminating a bit of light.

He woke up because of my slight movement. I think my body became a vegetable state in other words paralyzed.

Everything hurts with a slight movement of my body.

Pop hopped on top of my stomach and angrily snorted. "Peasant! You should be thankful this one saved you! If not you shall die a horrible death."

"Mm....this one will forever be thankful to your idiocy." I said with a praising tone.

"Yes you should forever be thankful. For This one is the mightiest creature! Even better than a dragon or Phoenix!" Pop arrogantly announced

The meat bun must have not heard my insult.

"What do you mean your more awesome than a dragon or Phoenix? Such shamelessness!" I said faking disbelief

"It's true, this one only has the Phoenix as his servants and the dragon as this one's body guard."

I gave him a stare like are you kidding me? But he didn't seem to care and carried on with his blabber.

"This one is the prince of creatures! This one is from the royal bloodline of Nub Taem.  Everyone needs to respect this prince as This prince has one of the strongest and corroding fire
Magma true fire."

"Great a transition of this one to this prince, isn't it that nice princess?"

"You dare insult?!"

The demon came inside the cave and clapped his hands "Alright enough chit chat Nub Taem. Just believe it human, he is one of the most powerful and most delectable creatures to gobble."

"Right....Why did you save a person you want to kill?"

"Good thing you've acknowledged me as your savior" he pulled back his hair and gave a sly smirk. "Well, see for yourself."

He pointed a finger to my forehead as I was immersed in the memories.

Note: sorry for many flashbacks but it's kinda relevant for the story to go on.

Flashback

Archangel Michael was flying towards Hell entering it. He employed one of his teleportation crystal to teleport to Death's lair at the other side of the kingdom.