Part 17- Free Fall

The Southern part of the underworld has a more mysterious and eerie feeling however less spikes or weapons that may hurt you. It is actually quite clean.

The ground here was black as coal and the sky had a more like of sunset vibe to it, the only problem was that there was neither a moon or sun. The place although was still desolate and if there were any blood stains, it probably would not even leave a clear mark. It is actually more civilized and organized and probably less chaotic.

Death snapped me out of my thoughts about describing my surroundings in a very vague way.

"Put this cloth on. Hurry up and stop idling around," he said with impatience handing me a black cloth which I used to cover my face.

"What's this for?"

"You'll find out,"

We went to the slums as Death twisted and turned around like a roller coaster.
And even though he twisted and turned through the pathways and they all look the same for normal people.(they would probably be lost like a mouse in a trap)

For me there is a difference the every touch,smell or the rocky edges of the wall are different.

I still memorized the pathways since I have a photographic memory. (Yes I'm bragging, what are you going to do about it?)

Then we stopped at a crack in a wall, Death tapped it six times and a rumbling sound as well as the slab of the wall revealing a key hole which Death punched through. A cracking sound could be heard as the door broke open with a bam.

Death is too OP!

Shock and amazement was displayed on my face. I'm a stoic person, believe me.

If I punched a wall even with the use of mana, I would probably end up hurting myself.

"Your drool is dripping," Death said with a smug smile.

"Your fly was down the whole time,"

"Are you degrading me?" He said pissed off

"No..sir," I said quietly

Who knows what the monster will do again if I make him angry.

"I can hear your thoughts dimwit, have you forgotten that it is easy to read minds especially when you're my servant . I already read your thoughts at our first fight,"

"Then why did you not defeat me when we were in the train? And who are you calling servant?"

"I dominated that fight! The train splitting up was an unexpected factor. Well whatever, this conversation bores me to death, go do something amusing mortal," he said irritatingly while walking at a faster pace while I failed to keep up.

"Something amusing? I'll show you something amusing, kicking your-"

"Kicking my what?" He said cutting my line of thought.

"Blah blah blah blah." , "Nothing sir," I said while trying to prevent him from understanding my thoughts

"Humph,"

I put that cloth whatever on my face, then it slowly morphed into my skin, it was like an itchy and uncomfortable feeling. Like there is a glue on your face morphing in with your face with tiny little ants. Yup that's what it felt like.