Part 13- 1st Year

Surprise chapter! If you still haven't noticed I update once a week. Anyways some scenes may be cliche.

Enjoy the chapter!😋

Into the Past

School

1st year high school

Students were chatting at the gateway of the school while some were checking the buliteen boards for the arrangement of class.

Though the school and students were full of laughter and chatter. There was one boy who couldn't care less and indifferently looked up his class and sat at the farthest corner of the classroom and started laying back and playing games ignoring everyone.

Of course this boy was Gene Steck.

When the noises of the classroom died down and the bell rang, the teacher walked briskly up to her desk.

The teacher gave a big wide smile with her pearly white teeth and a dimple at one side. The teacher was young and pretty. She had auburn hair and brown eyes, pink rosy cheeks, a curvy waist and very long smooth legs.

Some students drooled at her beauty, the teacher was a fresh graduate out of college, which Gene thought was unimpressive. Nothing can shake the stone hearted boy's heart.

"Hello class, I am Ms Rose, I'll be your English and advisor this school year, Pleasure to meet you all."

The students stood up and greeted the teacher in the same cheerful manner "Good morning Ms Rose."

"Now why don't we all introduce ourselves? We will pick a food/fruit/vegetable to describe ourselves as and why," she then clasped her hands and gave a big grin "Ok, I'll go first. I would describe myself as an apple. Because if you eat it it's sweet and juicy that suits my personality however if you stop eating it and decided to throw away it starts to turn brown and rot." She said quite melancholy. "Anyways, let's start with-" she pointed at Gene "that man over there."

Gene sighed and stood up, all eyes were on him.

"Gene Steck, I would describe myself as a tofu."

As Gene was preparing to sit back down

Ms Rose asked "Why a tofu? Would you Mind giving us the reason?"

'Yes I would mind' Gene thought

"A tofu because it's bland and tasteless. No one will have interest in me nor I would have interest in them. Trying to dig for secrets when there really is nothing." I stared at her "Can I sit down now?"

"Uh.sure" she quietly replied.

The introduction continued on and Gene just sat back playing his games without a care. It was just the first day of school, flunking him at the first day would just be harsh.

The next days...

The table Gene was assigned to were full of bugs, writings and threat letters.

He thought it must be those bullies the other day asking him for money, good thing a cop came by and stopped them.

He sighed, when will people get tired of laughing at another one's misfortune? Maybe it was a sort of happiness that made them feel a bit happier for themselves to see someone in a more dire state than them. Feeling lucky it wasn't them who was weak and getting bullied.