Part 6- Red, Green, Blue

I don't even want to imagine how would that man survive a spatial crack, no wonder his face only twitched at my sudden attack, much less break from his iron grip.

I was just lucky to be alive

What's the worst that could happen?

....

I said that too soon.

It was like having an earth quake, the ground was shaking and the floors were cracking , the train was a mess. The floors were crumbling, I was unsteady on my feet, but thankfully no objects were falling..yet.

Anxiety filled me, am I going to die again?

The rumbling and distortions of the train became more intense by the minute.

The train seemed like it was falling apart, however the shadows of this people didn't seem to panic nor did they seem to care, as if this was as natural was breathing.

The girl from before approached me and suddenly attacked, I think her section was Neutral. She started throwing punches and kicks as me as I barely dodged them, she was fast!

When I pushed her, some shades from the Neutral section began attacking me one after another, I was wrestling them, attacking and defending was extremely taxing and based on the numbers, this wasn't going to end well.

I was panting and gasping for breath as some of their attacks pierced right through me, their fists left me coughing for blood. Sometimes their hands would turn into blades.

This was probably the red eyed excuse for a man's doing

How unchivalrous

The pain from my body exceeded my physical limit, it seems that no matter how hard I attack or defend this guys they don't seem to be tired not hurt at all!

The disadvantages of having a fleshy body.

The train completely tore into three going in different directions and seemed to regenerate the form of the train as a whole. As I was distracted from my thoughts the girl from before pushed me off the train and giggled, it sounded angelic however it would probably hunt me for...I don't know the rest of my life?

Everything seemed to be slow and my world turned black and white. The colors just seemed to fade away, as I saw the train regenerating in front of my eyes like forming a barrier between me and them.

The amount of pressure excerted from that push wasn't very light, but I seemed to travel a very long distance away from where I should be.

I reached my hand out as the trains got farther away from my view, I seemed to want to say something, however I hesitated and the words were at the tip of my tongue.

My mind however was rumbling with unacceptable and dejected thoughts.

After I just escaped one death narrowly, it would strike me at my weakest state again?

As the trains formed into a whole I saw where the plate number should be where the words I saw at the doorway and handles.

Hell            Neutral          Heaven

...

..

.

That was the last thing I saw before I regained consciousness.

...

..

.

Since I came to this world, I've been fainting quite a lot. I really wish I didn't have a weak body.

The beating from the shadows were still very painful, my whole body was aching.

But as my vision cleared I certainly got my body back, my visible hands, feet and other things. I touched my neck to see no wound nor scar, I checked every part of where I was hit, it didn't have a wound, scar, mark or blood. But the pain was definitely there.

Today is just so weird, I would rather not think about such trivial things. It's exhausting.

I stared up, seeing nothing but darkness, occasionally there would be wisps of light, I stared at my hand again it was white and my clothes were black, Did I become color blind..

It seems so.

I closed my eyes and dozed off for a while before walking to a land which seemed to have no end.

I traveled until my legs gave out or until I faint to sleep. Bags under my eyes became bigger and darker I guess.

I shrugged off my thoughts on how my hygiene or my insides almost gave out for hunger. Since I came with my body, I have to nurture it.

I decided not to let my thoughts wonder as it would inflict more harm than good. Like I couldn't ignore the homesick feeling.

I walked, sometimes run and maybe stagger for a while.

3rd person POV

He saw hope there were blinding lights of red, green and blue.

Gene covered his swollen eyes as He rushed for the light.

There was a globe of red, green and blue and behind it were like tunnels where you can't see the other side.

This blinding lights are just white and black to me. This is the only thing that may help me go back or bring calamity to my fate.

It may be dangerous, but it's worth a shot.

He chose the orb to the right(blue).

It enveloped him and his figure became hazy and unclear, he seemed he was distorting as he closed his eyes and the blue light consumed him from bottom to head. Then a final burst of light shone through the land and then slowly became dim and darkness returned to the never ending land.

🔵