2

I walk into school the next day with my head hung low. I haven't told Jenn, andrea, Bryan or Adam about magcon. "Hey guys." They all smile. "Sup slut." Jenn greets.

I start slowly, "Listen, I have to talk to you guys. Umm... You know how my brother does vine and stuff. He got invited to this event and since our parents are too busy being douchebags, he wants me to come. He doesnt think I should stay with them. We leave tomorrow and come back in 4 months."

They all stare at me blankly. Andreas grin widens, "That is amazing." Jenn hits her arm, "What? How is that amazing? 4 MONTHS!?!?"

Bryan agrees, "why didn't you tell us before?" Adam steps in, "Guys. Andreas right. We should be supporting her and more importantly, her brother. Imagine how guilty he would feel if he left his sister with their parents. This IS big for him."

I smile hugely at his speech. Ok. Maybe a tiny crush on him. He has a girlfriend who he loves though. The best ones are always taken.

They all gradually nod and we go back to our normal day. School ends and Anrea, Jenn, and I say goodbye. Bryan, Adam, and I said goodbye earlier.

I get into Taylor's car and Aaron isn't here yet. "Wheres Aaron?" I ask. He shrugs and goes back on his phone. I smirk and lean slowly so he wont notice im gonna steal it.

I watch his screen and swiftly grab his phone. I tuck it up against my chest. "Give it back." He says. I shake my head no.

He shrugs and opens his car door. Taylor opens the back door and starts tickling my stomach. I giggle and try to hold it against my chest tighter. I start full on laughing while his nails jab into my stomach. I beg him to stop.

"Only if you give me my phone."

I shake my head, but end up dropping it on my knee. He quickly snatches it and says thankyou, while getting back in the drivers seat.

He is on his phone for another five minutes and i get bored. I pout and hang onto his chest, "Im bored."

"And im Taylor. Nice to meet you." He holds out his hand while turning towards me but I slap it away. "Wheres Aaron?"

"There." He points in the schools direction and Aaron is walking towards us. "Sorry guys. Had alittle trouble getting out of school today. All those dang books." liar.

"Were they books on how to you use tongue?" I ask. His cheeks turn red and I get a glare from him. I grin.

We get home and I am finished packing so I skype Selina. Selina is like my best friend. We met a year ago through Aaron and her brother. Don't know who he is. Just know I saw her at the movies and she asked me if I was named olivia. Our conversation was long, but next thing I know its 10 o clock. "I have to go to bed. Early flight." I told her. "Same. Mines at 6 am." She pouted.

"645" we hung up and I drifted into sleep. I woke up to Aaron yelling at me to get up. I rolled out of bed and showered, straightened my hair and put on light makeup, after brushing my teeth.

I changed into some dark skinny jeans and a plain black mid shirt that showed barely any of my stomach.

I grabbed my suticase and ran down the stairs to the car. Aaron and Talyor were already waiting and I checked my phone. It was 530. We always like to get there very early so we are definetley not late.

We went through security and got to our gate 30 minutes prior to Our flight. Taylor and Aaron were half asleep and I was jumping up and down, buzzed from coffe at a cafe they had and excitement.

I took a whole bunch of selfies and bought worthless stuff. We hopped on the plane and Aaron fell asleep. Taylor was on his phone playing games he could only play on airplane mode.

I was reading a book about dragons. I know its wierd but i love dragons.
***
Only 15 minutes away from Houston. This was it. The plane crashed down and I loved the way it got faster as it hit the ground until it slowly stopped, signaling you have reached your destination.

I hit Aaron in the head and he woke up. We all walked out of the plane and waited for our suitcases.

When they came we saw a man holding up a sign that read "Magcon".

Walking over to it, i got death glares from girls and I just smiled widley at them, making them get confused. I chuckled to myself.

I can't wait to see Selina again, becuase she lives in CA. I live in Louisiana. When we met, I was visiting my aunt and my brother was visiting his friend and they had us meet at the movies, but her brother had to leave before I could get there.

I feel a pressure on my back and almost fall. I scoff at the fact that I hear Selina laughing behind me. "Sup
Fam." She chuckled.

"Hey." I laughed. She got off my back and we started cetching up. I looked towards my brother and I saw a whole bunch of guys. All of them were hot.

I smiled to myself, and Selina was too. We walked alittle bit over so the boys couldn't hear us. "Oh my god! They are soooo hot!" I shrieked, maybe alittle too loud. They were all smirking at me, while my brother was glaring.

"Umm...I was talking about my straighteners. They are uh really hot when you turn them on...yeah. Im Olivia. In case you didn't know." i akwardly laughed and it was silent. "Im gonna go." I pointed towards Starbucks and dragged Selina too.

She broke down hysterically as I bought a plain black coffe and gulped it. "That was so embarrassing." I sighed. The boys started walking over here and I hid my face in my book I had just pulled out.

Someone tapped my shoulder and I looked up to see a boy with bright blue eyes. "Hi." he said, "Nash."

I smiled, "well, you already know who I am." He chuckled, "Yeah. So, Im the hottest. Right?"

I stared at him. He was pretty good looking,"Eh. Youre ok." He put his hand to his heart. "That hurts."

I rolled my eyes, smiling, "what ever."

Everyone started walking away so Nash and I got up. I walked to Selina. "Sup."

"You and Nash? Huh?" She winked and nudged my shoulder. "Nah", just then I saw the hottest boy ever. He had brown hair and was buff. Oh my god. Its JC Caylen. I watch him all the time.

"My eyes set on someone else." I said, admiring him as he talked to my brother.

She nodded, staring off into space as well. I looked towards the direction. I saw a boy with a guitar case. He had light brown hair and was cute. Go selina.

Maybe this trip would be fun. Just as I hoped.