8

Breawnas pov

I woke up the next morning at 9. We had to be there 1130 so I showered and put my makeup on. I let my dirty blonde hair flow naturally. I got dressed in some shorts and my shawn mendes shirt.

My brother came into my room. "Morning sis." "Morning."

Then, Gilinsky came into my room. "Sup mini Johnson." I rolled my eyes and continued brushing my hair.

"Put on these." Olivia pleaded to Selina. "No." "come on. Its not like they are tall heels. They are just boots with a tiny heel. It puts the outfit together."

I laughed, shaking my head, "isnt her date not until tonight?" "Yeah, but her out fit has to be ready before hand and she refuses to where these."

"Why?" I ask. Selina huffs, "Fine! Ill where them." olivia smirks, "aww is the little baby upset she has to wear boots. Aww is the little baby upset?" she raises her pitch, for the last part.

Selina pushes her on to my bed and they start wrestling. Gilinsky and my brother just watch intently. I scoff and hit their chests and push them out the door.

Selina gets off of Olivia and they sit up. "Great. Now i have to rebrush my hair." Olivia huffs and walks over to the mirror and fixes her hair.

By now its almost 11 and we meet the guys in Camerons room like normal.

Aiyana and I used to be best friends, but now she spends all of her time with matt, so i have been hanging out with lox alot more.

I take my seat next to lox, while selina smirks and sits next to my brother, so olivia can only sit next to Cameron.

Cameron pulls out his phone, "limos here." we all walk out and i fist bump Selina as we head towards the elevator.

We all arrive at the venu and dance to loxs music. This is my first time and i am nervous.

I walk over to shawn who is tuning his guitar. "Sup." i say as i lean over so he can see my shirt. He looks up and smiles and I return an even bigger one.

"No JACK PUT ME DOWN!" Aiyana squeals as Gilinsky throws her over his shoulder. I smile and Shawn cracks up.

Olivias pov

I look over and see Cameron staring at me. I look away and run into Carter, "hey Carter." "hi." he says, hjs face full of food from the snack bar.

I laugh, cause he has chocolate on the side of his mouth, "ill get it." i grab a napkin and wipe it off. We smile at eachother and i look down. "So...what did you and nash speak about in the hall? It looked pretty heated."

"Umm...i-" I tried walking but tripped. He caught me in his arms and we smiled. "Thanks." i said lifting myself up.

I turned my head and Cam looks pissed. He walks up to me and drags me into another room. "What?" I ask. "What the hell was that?" he asks, angry.

"I was helping carter out and i tripped. Whats the big deal?" i ask him. "Youre mine." he says, pulling me into him and smashing my lips to his.

I instantly kiss back and feel sparks, just like yesturday. We release. "Will you go on a date with me?" i ask. He seems shocked.

"Thats my job." he pouts. "Yeah, but then i couldn't plan every single thing about the date. And besides, you weren't gonna ask."

"Fine. Ill go." he mutters. I slap his chest playfully, "shut up." i wrap my arms around his neck and drag his head down to mine and kiss him. He kisses back and we sit there making out in a random dark room.

"I think magcon is about to start." i laugh and he nods. We walk out holding hands and i rest my head on his shoulder.

Selinas pov

Magcin ended and i am freaking out. We are all back at the hotel and i am pacing back and forth. My date is in 3 hours.

I ran into the shower and washed my hair and body, shaving and stuff. I hopped out of the shower and blow dried my hair, letting Breawna swoop in and style it. They made me close mt eyes and said and i quote 'let us work our magic'.

Breawna finished my hair and Aiyana came in and took FOREVER to do my makeup. I changed out of my robe and into the outfit Olivia picked out and...the boots. Its not that i didnt like them, its just...i missed my converse...and the flannel. Oh how i missed my flannel.

Lox came in and put on a bunch of black and red bracelets on my right wrist and handed my some earings and a red thick head band.

Olivia brushed down the dress and pretended to tear up, fanning her eyes, "beautiful. So beautiful."

I scoffed laughing, and walked over to the body mirror. Wow. I was wearing a black slick dress that went down to my knee with a red thin belt around my waist and some black leggings on underneath with the boots.

My hair was curled a couple pieces pinned back and some hanging on my face. The red head band was put on perfectly, not disturbing the pins.

My makeup looked like a basic black smokey eye with some dark red lipstick and very little blush.

I looked good. I smiled in the mirror and all the girls high fived eachother.

Lox handed me a red tiny hand bag with some money and my phone in it. I was ready for my date.