16

Olivia pov

I was in my room, talking to the girls about how school is starting tomorrow. We were all seniors this year and got to spend it together.

Marissa was in my room too and not by choice. Aaliyah is in here too and is listening to our conversation intently.

"Ok, so there are going to be fake girls, like everywhere you go. Don't tell them anything." i told them.

"Are there hot guys at your school?" lox asked. Oh yeah, i forgot shes single. I nodded alot.

"Shes wrong. It doesn't matter if you're friends are fake or nah. You just need to be popular." Marissa laughed high pitched. "And being with every guy on the football team is important too. Right?" Breawna rolled her eyes.

"Ive actually got my mind set on a guy." Marissa smirked at me. I felt a knot in my stomach.
...

"EVERYONE GET UP!!!!!!!" aaron and i banged on pots and pans, walking down the hall. We were already up since we nornally are early risers.

I heard showers turn on and people groaning. "Im gonna go make breakfast. Wanna help?" Aaron asked. I nodded and followed him to the kitchen.

We had already ate, but everyone else needed food too. I turned on some Shawn Mendes and we were listening to my favorite song, Imagination. Aaron and i danced around the kitchen as we cooked eggs and he would twirl me.

Everyone slowly came downstairs, 20 minutes later, ready. They rolled their eyes at how perky we were. Cam and selina came downstairs last, pushing eachother and telling eachother to go fuck themselves.

"Morning bae." Selina walked up to me, jumping in my arms. I laughed and ran around the living room. I put her down and we walked back into the kitchen.

Marissa and Cam were talking. I cleared my throat. Cam smiled at me and kissed my...cheek. "Morning babe."

I fake smiled, "morning." i walked away. "Come on Hayes." Nash yelled. We had to take Aaliyah and Hayes to school early.

Nash and I hopped into the car, waiting for everyone else.

...

We were now all at school and we walked onto campus. All eyes were on us. I felt veey uncomfortable. I have never had this much attention at school, even with Aaron being my brother, but now that ALL of the guys were here, i could never live in the shadow.

Guys stared, girls stared, teachers stared. I heard a girl scream and she ran up to Aaron. Oh yeah, i forgot about Shelby. Aarons girlfriend. They hugged and kissed.

We all split up and I caught some of the football players staring at us. Oh my gosh. The rumor. It was still a popular rumor that i had STDs. If Aaron doesn't find out, one of the guys will and all hell will break loose.

I don't know what happened with Cam and I. Yesturday We were just fine and all of a sudden, he started talking to Marissa more.

   Breawna and I had pe together so we started walking towards the gym. Nash, Jc, and Jack G had it too, so they walked beside us.

   We all entered gym and started walking towards the bleachers. Jack bumped into a girl, "Sorry." he smiled.

   "Sorry. That was my fault." She walked past him. Did she know who he was? I shrugged, but be stared after her. Breawna and i smirked to eachother.

   We sit down on the bleachers and the girl was right next to him. Nash and I started talking. "So, gym will be the death of me." i laughed. "Same." he lifted his shirt, revealing his six pack. I rolled my eyes, looking the other way.

   He put his shirt down and we made small talk until the teacher arrived.

   "Hello class. I am Mrs. Martinez. This will be a fun year since you only are required PE for 1 quarter. We will want to make it one to remember."

   We all cheered and today she said to just talk. Breawna and I started talking, "So, uhh, Whats up with you and cam? You guys seem kind of wierd."

   I shrugged, "nothing."