9

Selinas pov

I stepped out of the hotel room and instantly changed out of these ridiculous boots and slipped on my comfy converse. I slipped on my flannel over the dress and realised it matched. Black and red.

I wiped off my lipstick and dusted down the dress. Officialy ready. I ran to the elevator, so the girls wouldn't find me and make me change again. Plus i just got a text from kian saying he was down stairs.

The elevator dinged and i stepped off. There was kian. Damn. He had on a dark blue tshirt and dark denim skinny jeans. How could he look so hot in the simplest of outfits?

His brown hair was spiked up like normal and I couldn't help but admire his face. His face. It was magnificent.

"Like what you see?" he smirked. That smirk was drool worthy. "Nope." i responded and let out a chuckle.

He smiled and chuckled too, admiring me this time. "Done staring?" I smirked this time. "Never." he smirked right back. So much smirking.

He grabbed my hand and we started walking out side. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"Theres a fair right outside the city. Thought we should go." he smiled. "On the cheesier side, i see?" i laughed and he did too.

"Dont worry babe. Ill win you a stuffed animal." he grinned and i playfully rolled my eyes, "im pretty sure, if anything, id be winning you the stuffed animal." i blew breath on my fingers and swiped them on my shoulder.

"Yeah right?" he scoffed, smiling. "Is that a challenge?" i narrowed my eyes. "Yep." he popped the p. He did not just pop the p.

I kept popping my lips together over and over again. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Popping the p7." i said.

He rolled his eyes, making me giggle. We got into the limo and ended up small talking the whole ride.

The limo driver pulled up next to the ticket booth and kian hopped out and ran around to my door and opened it for me.

We sped to the ticket booth and I ended up paying for both of us, evetnually. He was being stubborn. Im not some helpless little girl who cant pay for her own stuff. I always pay for people.

He said he was paying for snacks and I settled for That. We ran all around the fair. We got some cotton candy and like the cheesy people we are, tore some off and fed eachother.

I giggled as i stuffed a piece of cotton candy in his mouth. He smiled and looked at me intently. I blushed and looked the other way.

That made him chuckle. I turned to face him and a piece was stuck in my mouth. I chuckled, letting it melt on my tongue.

I looked up and i saw a giant rollercoaster. "Were going on this." i demanded, pointing at the tall coaster.

He nodded, "ok. Im gonna love seeing you scream into my arms." he cooed smugly. "Oh please." i said flipping my hair, "i have never gotten scared on a rollercoaster before. I definitely wont be this time."

I snapped my finger in a z shape. He chuckled and put his arn around me. i tensed up and then relaxed a bit as we got in line.

I smiled, leaning my head on his shoulder as his head leaned on my head. Our fingers were intertwined and i honestly felt like i was in heaven.

We were next in line and i felt him tense up a bit. I kissed his cheek, "are you nervous?" i whispered in his ear. He nodded a bit. "Don't worry. I'm right here." i assured him. He smiled and we got in the seats. Front row of course.

He was squirming around alittle and i held his hand. As we ascended, i let go since its a safety hazard. We lifted up on the large drop.

I peered over at him and he was freaked. I had to supress a giggle. We went over and full speed down. I screamed and laughed as we went on some loops.

I occasionally glanced at kian who looked like he was actually having fun. The ride was over. We wobbled off and i tripped on my own feet and two arms caught me before i fell. It was kian. We looked into eachothers eyes.

Kian looked away. Oh. He doesnt want to kiss me. He helped me up and i sighed. We started walking in silence. I spotted a game and a huge stuffed puppy. It was so fluffy.

"Kian. I want it."(if you thought wrong, you nashty lol) i pointed at the large puppy. He smiled and we walked to it.

The point of the game was to knock down the pins with the balls. Kian actually won. The man handed kian the puppy. Kian turned to me and bowed, holding the puppy out, "for you, m'lday."

"Thanks." i hugged him. "Now its my turn to win you something." i smiled.

He looked around and pointed to a ipod they were giving away as a prize. I skipped there. The point of this game was to get the plastic horse shoe around the pole. I smiled and tossed them all on one. I laughed to myself, remembering when Breawna attempted this type of game and lost 5 times in a row.

He handed me the ipod and i bowed, "here you go my kind sir." he laughed and said thanks.

"Lets go on the ferris wheel." kian begged. I nodded and we got in line. This time kian put his arm around my waist from the side.

I smiled and leaned onto him. We both huddled into the cart and i put my puppy on the other side of kian. Kian and i both snuggled into eachother as we started going up, and it stopped every couple feet.

We were at the very top, looking at the whole fair grounds and all the lights. I felt his eyes on me and i looked at him.

We both leaned in and our lips connected slowly. I felt sparks. It was a short, but sweet kiss. We both laughed, pulling away. The cart started moving again. We just cuddled the rest of the ride.

We both huddled out of the cart and walked around, fingers intertwined. We played games and went on some other rides the rest of the night.

The limo pulled and we piled in, laughing. I smiled the rest of the limo ride as we talked about random things.

The limo pulled up to the curb and he walked me to the elevator. "Goodnight gorgeous." he cooed. "Goodnight hot stuff." i smiled.

He chuckled lightly and we leaned in, our lips connected one last time. Would i ever see kian again? Before i could ask, he was walking out of the hotel.

I sighed, smiling and pressed the elevator button. I stepped in and walked out when i was at my floor.

Making my way to my room, i skipped. I entered my room, got undressed, and too lazy to remove my makeup, just fell asleep.