10

Breawnas pov

I woke up to aiyana hogging the bed. She kicked her leg and i fell off the bed. I huffed and took that as a sign not to go back to sleep.

Hopping in the shower, i washed my body and hair. When i got out, I applied light makeup and straightened my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and threw on some light washed jeans and a tank top. Today was magcon and i was excited.

It was sunday and we were going to new york city next. we were leaving in 3 days.

Lox was starting to wake up so i sat by her and rubbed her back while she stretched. Jacob cheated on lox last night with some random slut.

Lox found out and had a massive break down and cried herself to sleep. We all had to console her while she was whining.

Lox put her face on my shoulder and i hugged her. She got up and headed towards the bathroom.

I got up and walked over to selina and olivia, who were practically on top of eachother, snoring, their bodies looking disfigured.

I took out my phone and took a picture, tagging them in an instagram photo. The 2 sleeping beautys

As soon as it was posted, there phones went off, waking them up. I smiled widely as they toppled over eachother for their phones.

They looked at me with a death glare. I shrugged innocently and they looked at eachother and nodded.

I ran and could hear their footsteps following me. I was chased to my brothers room and i banged on the door. The door opened immediately and i ran inside. He was about to shut the door when Olivia pushed it open and glared. Wheres Selina?

Before i could even ask, my face started stinging and felt wet. Selina and olivia laughed. "Smack Cam!"

I slid my hand across my face and flicked my wrist. "Ugh. What is this?" i asked. They shrugged. I death glared them and they smiled.

"Its soap." Selina smirked. I rolled my eyes and pushed past them to our room. Lox got out of the bathroom with her hair damp, jeans, and a crop top.

"How are you doing?" i asked. She shrugged, "I guess im doing better then yesturday. I cant disappoint my fans, and let jacob win."

I smiled, "i'll help you get ready." we walked into the bathroom and i blew dry and straightened loxs hair. (picture of straight hair above)

I then did her make up and we walked out of the bathroom and was attacked with hugs. "Were sowwy." they acted like babies.

I shrugged and hugged them back. Aiyana gasped and ran over to lox, "lox, it'll be ok." i didn't even notice she was crying.

Lox was on the floor with her head in her knees rocking back and forth. We all rushed to her. She stopped crying eventually and nodded. It isna good thing I thought ahead and decided to use water proof makeup.

Nash walked in out of nowhere and hugged lox and started whispering to her while she giggled. They were great friends.

Selina disappeared into the bathroom and aiyana sneaked out of the room. I followed her. "What?" she asked. I shrugged, "just bored." "im just going to jacks room to shower."

I nodded. "Ok. Well im gonna go talk to Shawn." She smirked and winked at me before knocking on our brothers door. I knocked on Shawns door and a half naked Shawn answered. He only had a towel around his waist. It was hard not to look at his abs.

"Hiya." i smiled. He let out a soft chuckle, "hey. Come in." i walked in and sat on his bed as he walked into the bathroom with some clothes in his hand.