18

Olivias pov

I watched him walk away. Walk away from me. Away from us, and as much as I would like to blame myself, i knew, it was all his damn fault.

*********6 hours earlier******

I hopped into my brothers car, and reluctantly had to sit next to cameron, but i put my head phones in, not looking up at anyone, scared to make eye contact.

I went on twitter. Nothing interesting. I decided to make a tweet.

@livvythebestcarpenter: dont you love it when the people you trusted the most, are the same people that let you down the hardest?

I tweeted that out and the guys phones went off and they checked it. They all looked at me and i flipped them off.

Cameron put his hand on my thigh, trying to look me in the eye, but i just shoved it off. He sighed, "why are you mad at me? You're the one who hooked up with football players?"

I turned to him, shocked and apalled. "SCREW YOU!! IM A FUCKING VIRGIN!! IT WAS A RUMOR THAT STARTED LAST YEAR...AND YOU BELEIVED IT!!!! YOU'RE A PRICK WHO FELL FOR IT!!!!"

I bit my bottom lip to hold back tears and faced froward, listening to my music, not caring about his or anyones reaction.

We couldnt get home fast enough. I sprinted out of the car and ran to my room. First day of senior year. Disaster.

I leaned against my door, sliding down, breaking down. I heard bangs on my door, people shouting my name.

"OLIVIA!!! WERE SORRY!! OPEN THE DOOR!!"

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!"

I just dug my face in my knees instead, and sobbed. My friends thought i was a slut, girls at my school were fucking assholes and started vicious rumors, my boyfriend assumed i had actually slept with the entire football team...whatever. That is the only thing i have to say ...whatever.

I got up and flopped on my bed and my door burst open as i wiped away my tears. "Im sorry." i heard cam. "Its fine." i lied.

He smiled and i just wanted to slap it off of his perfectly structured face. I sighed awkwardly and shrugged my shoulders at him.

"Want to do something tonight?" he asked, flopping next to me. I shrugged. He looked at me and shook his head, getting off of my bed and leaving.

I just flipped onto my back and stared at the ceiling, counting all the times it had spun. I lost track. Whatever.

I guess i drifted off because when i opened my eyes up, it was almost dark. I got up slowly and headed towards the downstairs.

I looked around and saw all of my friends laughing on the couch, watching a movie, laughing. I don't know why that hurt so bad, maybe i wanted them to wake me and ask.

A tear rolled down my cheek and i tiptoed back to my room. I shut my door and jumped into, covered myself with blankets, dug my face in my pillow, and silently sobbed.

I let it all out. Everything. The regret, loneliness, feeling of betrayl, the feeling of ugliness.

I just let all of tears fall onto my pillow and screamed my guts out, until i heard my door burst open.

I didn't bother to see who it was. I didn't care. I just continued screaming and crying. The person came over and wrapped his arms around me and held me.

I couldn't stop balling. Its like i had an endless amount of tears and problems. My sobs slowly became whimpers until i finally could stop.

I was now super tired and looked up to see...Nash. I forced a small smile and looked up at him. He looked confused, worried.

I really didn't want his pitty and that was exactly what I was getting. Someone cleared their throat and i looked up to see Cam in the doorway.

I guess nash and i were in a compromising position, basically cuddling. Cam shook his head and left. I hurried out of bed after him.

I tugged at his shoulder and he whipped around to me, "What do you want?" "to talk."

He shook his head, "Maybe we should take a break." i looked at him with anger, "but youre the one who started this. You didn't let me explain and you were wrong, and youre wrong again. So if we take this break, its permenant."

His face was unreadable. He just shrugged, "fine."

I watched him walk away. Walk away from me. Away from us, and as much as i would like to blame myself, i knew, it was all his damn fault.