11

Olivias pov

I woke up the morning after our magcon la and remembered. We have 2 days to do anything. Yaaaas.

I hopped out of bed and checked my clock. 1030. Wow. Its kind of early today.

Everyone else was asleep and i hopped in the shower and washed my body. My mom always told me not to wash my hair everyday, cause i have a thick type of hair or something.

I let the water trickle down my back, relieving all of my worries and insecurities.

You know whats wierd, we take turns waking up first and its not even on purpose. Smh

After my shower, i threw on my bathing suit and some cover up. Then, just concealer and mascara. I straightened my hair today since its the only style i can actually do by myself.

The girls were all stirring around the room now, "Who needs the shower!?!?" i yell. They all look up and at eachother and run to the bathroom, except aiyana.

"Im gonna go use my brothers." she smiled. Why is she always in her brothers room? Like i know i dont want to be around my brother first thing in the morning. Like daayyuuummm.

She skipped off to the jacks room and i shrugged, heading to nash, cam, and matts room. I knocked on their door and shritless cam appeared. I stared. I dont care if he calls me out. I stared.

He smirked, "like watcha see?" i smirked, "yep." we both laughed and he guided me into his room. Matt was i think maybe in the shower. Nash was already ready and was walking out the door, "im gonna go check on lox." he stated. "What about your 'girlfriend'?" i snickered.

"Lox and I are just friends." he defended. I put my hands up in surrender, "ok." he walked out of the door.

I guess nash and i are friends again. Were starting to be. Lately, hes either with marissa or lox, but i totally understand. Lox is hurting and they are super close, and marissa the slut is his girlfriend.

Cameron was starting to put on a shirt and i instantly grabbed it. "What?" he asked. "You look too good without a shirt to put one on." i said innocently. He smiled and put his arms around my waist and i put mine around his neck. We both leaned in and kissed. It was perfect.

He sat down on his bed and i sat next to him while we kissed and made out. Same thing, yet with a big difference.

He tried to grab the shirt out of my hand, but i pulled it away and shook my head, "no."

He smirked and started tickling me. What he forgot is that im not ticklish. Everyone has tried. No one can get me to laugh. It just hurts.

He kept trying, while my arms were crossed into my chest. He finally gave up and just got on another shirt. I decided that i would pretend to be and walk out of the room. Since i have nothing better to do.

I huffed and stood up, walking out of his room. I stomped down the hall and he followed, "why are you mad?"

"Cause you dont look good anymore." i whined, trying not to giggle. He put a hand to his heart, "that hurt."

I let out a giggle and covered my mouth. What the hell. I couldn't hold it back anymore. All of a sudden, i was pressed agaisnt the wall and Camerons lips were on mine. We stood there, making out for the longest time til we realised everyone was watching. My phone buzzed and what i saw horrified me.

Cameron and i kissing. What. The. Hell. Cameron and i havent told the fans were dating. Shit. Ima get a hate mob.

As soon as i saw the first couple comments, i already knew what was about to come, "I HATE ALL OF YOU!!" i screamed.