4

Btw cameron in this is 18 and Olivia is 17 Nash is 17 too so is Aiyana.

Today, i feel a lot better. Not as bad. I have to apologise to Cameron becuase i was a bitch last night.

   I pulled myself out of bed and got ready. I had on some highwasted skinny jeans and tucked in my white magcon shirt. My hair was straightened and i had on a a white head band. I only had on some bb cream and eyeliner with a little bit of pink lipstick

   After realising lox and selina weren't here, i walked to Nashs room. The door open and there stood Cameron. I gulped and sighed, "Im sorry. I know you were just worried and i snapped at you multiple times. I was being a bitch and I was feeling...bad. And i am truly sorry."

   He smiled and hugged me and I instantly hugged back, taking in his scent and smiling. I felt so safe and comfortable in his arms. We both didnt let go until we heard people clearing their throats.

   Awkwardness filled the air until Selina spoke up, "So... Magcons in a few hours." They all panicked and hurried to get ready while I sat on Nashs bed with Selina and Lox. The 3 that were actually ready.

   We all left and got to the stage for setup. Lox was messing around with her DJ gear while once again me and selina jammed out.

   Cameron joined and was doing a wierd shimmy thing with Nash. I couldnt stop giggling, when taylor pulled me to him. His stomach was to my back and he was swinging me around, "Stop it." he kept swinging me and then tossed me to Aaron.

   Aaron had me bridal style and was tossing me and catching me. I looked over my shoulder to see Nash and Cameron chasing Selina around the stage and catching her.

   You know how Taylor and Aaron are best friends and Taylor and I have the brother sister bond. Same with Cameron, Nash, and Selina.

   The show begins and I actually dance on stage, in the center, with the guys. Selina and I are dancing to 'hit the quan'.

   Hayes starts dancing with us and we are all just going at it. Aaron spins me into him and I start giggling.

   Selina and I are now just doing random dance moves while the boys are vining on stage.

   When the dance is over, its time for q and a. I try to run, but aaron picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

   We sit down at the table and it begins. Aaron picks the first girl, "You. The one in the Aaron carpenter rules shirt."

   "My questions for Olivia and Selina. Whats it like being related Cam and Aaron?"

   I smile at the fact that its not a hateful question, "I cant speak for Selina, but being related to Aaron is ok. We fight. He has horrible hygeine. His friends are over all the time. But, he IS always there for me when i am sad and can make me happy easily."

   Aaron smiles at me, while the fangirls awwwwed. Selina starts, "Well, being related to Cameron is like being related to pack of stampeding horses. Hectic, yet you always feel like your apart of something. Cameron can always make me happy and he gives the BEST hugs." all the girls cheered at that statement.

   I second that. "Thanks Liv." i look up to see Cam smirking and everyone else staring. "Did i say that out loud?"

   Everyone nodded. I face palmed myself and my cheeks started burning up. "LOOK SHES BLUSHING! I SHIP IT!"

   One of the girls screamed. My cheeks burned even more. "Next question." Gilinsky said. "You in the red shirt."

   "My question is for all of the magcon boys. Whos taken and Whos single?"