19

Camerons pov

I woke up with tear stained cheeks. We broke up last night. I walked away from her. I believed a rumor. I'm an idiot. I heavily sighed and rolled out of bed and zombie walked downstairs.
There she was eating breakfast with the guys, laughing. My eyes widened. She noticed me standing there, and smirked, taking a sip from her orange juice, with her straw.

I knew exactly what game she was playing and I could play it right back, but better. I put a fake smile on my face and sat down to eat the breakfast she made. I felt a foot against my leg and looked up to see Liv wink. She doesnt wink. She was talking with aiyana, giggling, so i decided to take in her appearance. A white strapped shirt with dark blue jeans. Wow. The simplest of outfits look good.

I felt her foot go up alittle too high and i tensed. She smirked and continued going higher. I slammed my fist on the table and they all looked up at me. Olivia giggled.

I shook my head and heard someones footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked over and smirked. Perfect. I would use Marissa. She was wearing a tight fitting crop top and shorts so short I could see a bit of her ass hanging out as she passed me.

She sat next to me and would try to probably flirt like always, but this time, id flirt right back. Marissa flipped her long hair and pressed her hand on my hand. I slipped her hand out of my grasp and put my arm around her shoulder. Everyone seemed shocked.

I saw a flash of hurt in Livs eyes, but they were quickly replaced with anger.

Soon everyone had eaten breakfast and was downstairs in the car. When we got to school I saw Lox hanging with a football player. What about Nash?

Nashs pov

Lox and I had decided to stay really close friends because we didn't want to ruin our friendship. I was still shocked liv and Cam broke up. And then he dates my ex.

I enter school and cetch liv staring at Cam and Marissa. She sighs and looks away. I smile to myself and walk over to Liv.

"You miss him. Don't you?" i ask her. She shakes her head, "Its been less than 12 hours and he moves on. I was trying to act happy this morning. He didnt have to act I guess. He had moved on."

"You can pretend to." i suggested And continued, "theres a party tomorrow night. Well make Cam jealous."

She thought for a moment and nodded, kissing my cheek.

Jack G pov

I entered PE and saw my friends. I was walking over and bumped into someone, "sorry." i looked up to see the girl i had bumped into the other day, i think her name is danielle. She was super hot. And not the fake kind with tons of make up, but a real natural beauty.

"Weve got to stop meeting eachother like this." i smirk. "Maybe if you would watch youre going." she smirked back.

"I could say the same back." i cheesed. She sighed, eyeing me up and down, shifting her weight her weight to her right foot.

"You can stop checking me out, i know im hot." i flicked my nose. "I've seen better." she turned on her heels and walked away, leaving my mouth dropped.

I sighed, shaking my head, walking to Nash. "You like her, don't ya?" nash wiggled his eyebrows. "Ive only talked to her a couple times." i defended.

We argued all of PE and all the way until lunch. I sat down at my seat and joined in an argument between Matt and Carter.

"Spongebob is the best show on earth." Matt yelled. "Nah, phineas and ferb is." Carter screamed. "Sorry, but everyone knows Spongebob is the best." i laughed.