Angel & Demon

A big thunder clash in the sky as a creature of light fell onto the ground surrounded by a thick black aura with two people walked away from the sight, their heads covered by dark hoodies, hiding their faces from the strong wind that blew against the creature as it turned into tiny dust particles Which flew away with the blowing wind, After walking around in the wastelands for some time, the two hooded men found some ruins that belonged to a city. "I hope no other guard is there waiting for us" both says at same time inhaling their breath in relief.

"Ryuu we can stay there for tonight." says the guy in the white hoodie, "sure." as the guy with the black hoodie sighs, "we need some rest to recover our strength before we fight another one of those guards of war sent by Gabriel." replies the guy in the black hoodie.

(Mean while in heavens) "Uriel has betrayed us my lord!" says a watcher guard to Gabriel, "hmm..I never really trusted him to start with. We can take him down, along with that filthy demon...shame on you for working with a demon, Uriel! " Gabriel says in rage, looking down on the pool of eternal waters which shows the two guys hanging around in the ruins of an old city.

" Ryuu! wanna hear a song? " Ryou exclaims, "no Ryou, I'm too tired to listen to your songs, I don't have an angelic body like you. " as Ryuu lays down taking a small piece of rock, using it as a pillow and lean his head onto it then closes his eyes as he says "I'm gonna take a nap don't start your singing please." Ryou sighs wondering himself as he plays his guitar n hums sweetly, "sleep well buddy."Ryou smiles as he turns the rock into a pillow and lean on to a wall next to Ryuu.

(Hell) unaware of all of this going on Satan asks one of his demons "where's my son Ulfier?! He should be back at home from earth already! what's keeping him there for so long?"general replies stammering " your highness, prince is a h-half h-human a-and a-according to o-our research reports he can't stay in hell for too long yet so prince is w-with his mother s-still." just to be thrown into the fire of hell and burn, "I can't wait to see my son!" says the Satan as he walks to his room getting his disguise as a human, while talking to himself "I'm coming to see you my son, Ulfier! " exclaims happily.

The sun raises, "uwaahhh." Ryou stretches his body making the sound waking up Ryuu, "hey buddy, wake up time to go the sun is up." as Ryou shook Ryuu shoulder gently, "five minutes more mom!" Ryuu says wiggling his body slightly in sleep, hearing Ryuu saying that Ryou grins and pour water onto Ryuu with his magic "buwaahhhh!" Ryuu wakes up in panic as Ryou throw water onto him, "What is wrong with you Ryou?!" Ryuu shouts at him angrily, "time to go home dude your mother will be waiting for you"as they both stood up rubbing the dirt off their pants, "you are going to pay for this Ryou!" Ryuu exclaims while drying his cloths in sun. "we will see about that." Ryou laughs at him.