A Letter from the vikings' king

"SANJIIII!!!!!" sanji shouts at the 3 standing in front of him, "my my....calm down there cutie round mustache." Lucifer says and grins, "Oh hello there you might be thinking why am I still around right? Right?" Lucifer asks looking at random direction and continues, "Why else, its cause this seems interesting, after all I'm with my tsundere junior in being fallen Uriel teaming up with Satan's son who is a half human!" Lucifer laughs, "Who are you talking to Lucifer?" Ryuu asks to get answered "Oh nevermind me!" Lucifer giggles leaving everyone in confusion.

"SANJI SAW GORGONS!!" Sanji says again grabbing their attention back to him, "Gorgons?!" Uriel asks shocked, "who are you? how do you know gorgons?" continuing his questions to get interrupted by Lucifer, "gorgons army, lead by Gabriel but why is he making them attack Vikings?" Lucifer asks confused, "Vikings?" Ryuu asks, "Don't tell me you didn't notice that sanji is a Viking?" Ryou asks Ryuu just to get a no as answer, both Lucifer and Ryou cover their face with a palm sighing "you are an idiot Ryuu." Ryou says.

Sanji hands over a letter to Ryuu, "Hmmm? What is this letter?" Ryuu asks with curiosity as he opens the letter, "Let me read! Let me read!" Lucifer says excited just to get dumbfounded by the unknown language, "WHAT IS THIS BLACK MAGIC ENCHANTMENTS!?!?" Lucifer shouts looking up into air holding his head doing drama just to get a hit on the back of his head by Ryou, "shut up Lucifer you are being a drama queen now! You learned weird stuff ever since you came to earth!" Ryou says irritated by Lucifer's behaviour.

"I can read! I can read this letter!"Ryuu shouts in excitement, "Oh my let's see what it says." Lucifer says calmly as he stops his drama, Ryuu start reading the letter, "I, the great king of Vikings Emperador, would like to ask a favour from the son of Satan, it would be great if you could visit my palace I can't explain the great situation in a mere letter like this, please hurry up."

"Could this be related to Gorgons?" Ryou asks with a serious as Sanji nods to Ryou's question as a "yes", "But why? Why are gorgons attacking Vikings? Why Gabriel is getting Vikings involved?" Ryou asks in confusion, "Waaaaiiit a minute!" Ryuu says with a kind of spark in his eyes as if he found something then he look at both the letter and the piece of paper given by Satan, "I was write! Both letters are written in same language!" Ryuu exclaims.

"Oh it's a language only understandable to Vikings and demons eh?" Lucifer continues "I still have a lot to learn from this world" he sighs looking at Ryuu, "Take us to your place sanji."Ryuu says with a confident and determined look, "Yea, let's see what is going on!" Ryou says.

"Don't tell me, you are coming with us too?"Ryou asks Lucifer and sighs as Lucifer replies, "Of course I'm it looks interesting after all won't I be helpful to you guys if you have to fight a gorgons army?"Lucifer grins continuing "well I'm not saying I'd help though I'm just coming for fun I'll sit and watch you guys with a bag popcorn in hands mmmhmm~" Lucifer shakes his head gently.

"Oh its fine Lucifer, feel free to come and watch me kicking their butts!" Ryuu says excited, "yay sankyuu my dear fanboy!"Lucifer says smiling as Ryou sighs irritated while Ryuu and Lucifer smiles at each other giggling, "Well then sanji take us there." Ryuu says.

(Heavens) Gabriel smiles as the figure in shadows come out in to the light "Well then you choose to help me then." Gabriel says looking at the being standing in front of him, "of course I will help you with my knowledge in return for you to honour me as a new archangel." The being in hood says, Gabriel replies "sure o' heavenly watcher." They both laugh as they sit together.

Meanwhile an angel fighting against gorgons elsewhere on earth, "ugh! What is wrong with these creatures why are they attacking?" she says as she flaps her white feathery wings and trying to escape into sky but the gorgons jumped onto her tearing her wings damaging them, being outnumbered by gorgons even an angel couldn't stand a chance against these creatures "oh god my wings!" the angel shots fighting back the group of gorgons, "idea!" she says send signals to the nearby angel and turn herself into a small little bunny the run away into forest hiding herself from the gorgons army.

Ryou and Lucifer get the SOS signal from the angel as they were about to teleport to the land of Vikings and look at each other and say "you getting the signal too?" Ryuu looks at them confused as Ryou says, "You two go first we will follow you guys, we got a friend to save." Lucifer nods and says "I'm not gonna help doe just going to watch." As he giggles, Ryuu asks "who are you going to save?" with a smirk on Lucifer's face and tension on Ryou's face they both answer Ryuu at same time, "Sabrina!"

                   "I'm coming with you too, if we go we will go together!" Ryuu says as Ryou replies "Fine! let's go" as Ryou look at sanji and ask "Sanji can you take us to the near by forest in the north direction" Sanji replies "Sure! Sanji shall help the helpers of king!" Ryuu smirks and says "Well then gorgons have to wait to get their butts kicked Let's go save Sabrina first!"