The unknown DEAL

"Well well well, Hello there!" A mysterious sound resonates inside Ryuu's mind, "w-who's that?!" Ryuu thinks to himself, "shhh...! You don't need to know me after all in the end everyone is going to meet me" the voice says and disappears as Ryuu stood in the cage confused about that voice in his head, "psst! Ryuu!" Sabrina whispers slowly, "S-sabrina?! Are you ok?" Ryuu asks still confused and in thoughts about the voice, "of course she'll be fine after all I'm here to save her from any evil!" Momo yells sitting on Sabrina's shoulder as Sabrina stops her before any servant notice them.

                                    Meanwhile Neo searching still for Ryou, "Oh my! A wandering spirit that to in the Heavens' palace!" Lucifer says with a grin on his face as he drops onto floor in front of neo "Come to think of it, I've never seen you apart from your wife for long where is she?" He asks with an evil grin, Neo gets worried as tension piles up on his face as he grins angrily at Lucifer asking, "What did you do to her?" Lucifer giggles and answer, "Such a cutie you are when you worry about her Neo, don't worry I just saw her passing by along with Sabrina so probably they are with Ryuu by now." Neo sighs with a relieved closing his eyes as he apologize, "I'm sorry for jumping onto conclusion without knowing much details but thanks for letting me know."

                                  "Luv you are finally free of the mind control! Free me already" Ryuu exclaims happily forgetting about the voice in his head, "u-uh about that..." Sabrina nervously giggles looking away avoiding eye contact, "about that what?" Ryuu asks confused by her behaviour, Sabrina stammers, "I-I can't open the gate this c-cage is stronger than anyone in heaven n only opened b-by the key G-Gabriel has." Momo nods along with Sabrina,

                                                    "So, the only way to free me is getting the key from Gabriel?" Ryuu asks curiously, "y-yes and so you have to wait a little longer don't worry I'll get you out soon" she smiles "oh its fine don't worry I trust you and so I'm gonna wait for you to come back" Ryuu replies as Sabrina turns around about to walk away just to be stopped by Ryuu, "And by then Sabrina!" he says, "What is it?" Sabrina asks as she turn around with teary eyes of guilt, Ryuu smiles and says, "I know Gabriel is just strong cause of other fools help don't feel guilty for not being able to help me by yourself" Sabrina sobs as she speaks, "yes of course I'm strong you just wait I'll get the keys" wiping her tears off with a smile. 

              "Yes yes I know it and one more thing!"Ryuu exclaims, "What is it now?" she asks looking out for guards as Ryuu grabs her close from across the bars and kisses her out of the blue, "I love you" Ryuu smiles as he breaks the kiss, Sabrina stammers as she caught off guard by his kiss, she feels her lips as she turn away and smiles whispering to herself "I hate you, idiot." And she leaves looking for Ryou and Neo.

                            "Ahaa I saw that smile!"ryuu says as Sabrina runs away, "yea yea she LOVES you too!" Momo says in a sarcastic tone, Ryuu and Sabrina giggles as ryuu shouts "Momo so cuteeee~!!" as he giggles and Sabrina nods as an agreement to Ryuu's words looking at Momo with a smile, "buuu you both are making me cringe now." Momo pouts as she sticks her tongue out saying "blehhh."

                          "Boop" they both bumped into into Ryou n Neo, "look where you going dumb heads!" Ryou lifts his arm to punch then realizes that its Sabrina and Momo that he was bumped into "owh! A-am sorry" Ryou apologized as Sabrina nodded along saying "sorry as well it'd really be a problem if it was guards instead", Momo sees neo n jumps off Sabrina's shoulder n tackle hugs Neo who's sitting on Ryou's shoulder as the both fell half the way to floor n fly back up hugging.

                                                                                   "Hello! If your "reunited' party is over then someone get me a key to get me outta here?!" Ryuu shouts from cage as Lucifer drops behind the group n in front of the cage clapping as in applauding for reuniting all together, "I'm impressed that two mere ghosts saved two angels that easily that too from Gabriel's trap which is kinda questionable if u ask me!" Lucifer points his finger at Shadows of the pillars as the fake bodies of Ryou, Sabrina, Momo and Neo disappears and says "who dafuq are you?!" everyone startles as Gabriel walks outta shadows of the pillars of the room clapping, "everyone in the heavens fucking loves to clap apparently!" Ryuu says as he giggled in despise towards Gabriel, "now now kid! I've been in underworld most of my life ok? Stop stereotyping beings of heavens," Ryuu and Lucifer look at each other as they exchange a sharp glare with grin on their face.

                                                       "Hey! Lucifer I got an offer for you!" Ryuu says as he try to act cool, Gabriel laughs at Ryuu for his idiotic behavior, "You nothing worth enough to make a deal with him even though he is fallen he has some-" Lucifer cuts off Gabriel's sentence saying "Let me decide my deals bro" Gabriel makes a confused face and asks "bro? What?" Lucifer laughs at him first then explains "bro means bother in these days you know short form like Lucifer's short name Lucie sounds girly but cute no chicks in hell call me Lucie by the way," as he stops time n walks to Ryuu, "Lucie! Eh? Nice nick name," Ryuu says with a nervous smile.

                                                       "What are you up to kid? Do you really have something worth that makes me want to help you?" Ryuu stare at him with a nervous smile n shakes head "are beeping kidding me?!" Gabriel appears behind Lucifer and tries to stab from behind but Lucifer pushes him off with his wings, "I know! I want something that only a human can do for me!" Lucifer squeals happily "will u do it for me? For sure?" Lucifer asks with lots of doubts making Ryuu confused while Gabriel is trying to get up while healing his injuries he had from Lucifer's push, Ryuu asks "what is it? Tell me the name of it at leeeeeeaaast!?" Ryuu shouts as he sees Gabriel jumps on to Lucifer with a sphere to stab him as Ryuu shouts again ""LOOK BEHIND!!!!!"

                                                            Lucifer snaps his fingers to stop time as always n shakes Ryuu, "Say yes n I'll help u outta here! Just say yesss!!" Ryuu yells "YEEEEEEEEES!!!! I'll do it I'll help you with it! Help me out!" Lucifer shows his cunning and evil smile "well then DEAL'S A DEAL!!" he says as she snaps his fingers again and turn around and the spear turns to dust as it touches Lucifer's chest and Gabriel faints as he gets fist in his face from Lucifer, "Look kid I won't let you kill him cause I helped this time so yea I'll free go find your friends and let's get the hell outta here! I mean literally lets go to hell it's safer there, I guess?" Lucifer says as he opens the cage by the key he took from Gabriel "But why? We can just finish him off right away" Ryuu whines in anger, "Don't be childish now kid if you wanna kill him right now you gotta fight me! Can you?"

                                                            Ryuu grins as he tries to sucker punch Lucifer, "whow! This kid got his balls on fire!" Lucifer exclaims with a grin on his face as he dodges n knock out Ryuu, "Like father like son I guess hahaha but he is still half a human I hope he won't die cause of my strength I'm damn good for a human afterall even for my bother see he's sleepin' like he's dreamin' of being bathe praises by father himself" Lucifer giggles and continue talking to himself, "Alrighty! Enough with self praises let's get our stuff and get the fuck outta here!" he says as he carries Ryuu goes to some random room picks up the rest four and fly off the heavens gates as always denying the rule to only go under the main gate of heavens!