Chapter 1

Hoseok's POV

Today is one year I'm in college.. I plan to meet my friends first.. It's Bangtan..

"Yo! Hoseok!" they waving hand to me.. I come to them.. well, we're weird group!

"What class are you will join after this?" Jimin asked me..

"I don't know.. Math maybe.." I said..

"No! I'm science.. But with Kookie!" he hug Jungkook and Jungkook's face was priceless..

"Do you know who's one class with you?" Yoongi hyung asked me.. I shook my head, don't know..

[Skip]

This is so boring... I feel sleepy.. But I can't sleep, because there's in the rule..

After a few hours, finally, done!

"Sorry.." I said when bumped someone.. Her books was fell, so I help her..

"Thanks.." she said, smiled, and left.. She's pretty.. Well, Hoseok, you already fall in love for a hundred times and you don't really love the girls..

"Let's go to the club tonight! Don't you want to look a girls and flirt them?" Bangtan come to me..

"But, we just go to club yesterday.." I said.. I don't like club even I like to flirting a girls..

"Come on! It's fun!" Taehyung shook me..

"Arasseo!" I said and we chatting at cafe until night.. we go to club after that.. There's many of pretty girls here..

"I will wait there.." I point to the couch at the corner.. I sat there..

"Do you wanna dance with me?" a girl asked me..

"No, thanks.." I said, I'm too lazy.. I'm looking around and found something interesting..

Mijoo's POV

I go to club because I want to search my friends here.. She was lost and someone said she was here..

"Hey, pretty lady.. Come with me.." a drunk guy hold my wrist.. I tried to pull my hand back but he was too strong..

"Let go of my hand!" I shouted, because it's club, noisy.. I still tried.. and someone pull him and punch him.. OMG

"Ya! You, young boy!" the drunk guy shouted when he was pulled me.. Is he drunk too?!

"Let go of my hand.." I said while pull back my hand when I'm outside..

"S-sorry.." he said.. am I already meet him? Wait wait... Oh! He's the one I bumped in the college..

"Thankyou for saved me!" I smiled..

"No problem.." he smiled too..

"You're the one I bumped in college right?"

"Yeah.. I'm sorry"

"It's okay.." I smiled.. It's awkward..

"Your name?" we both asked in the same time

"Jung Hoseok" he said..

"Lee Mijoo" I said.. This is too awkward.. I don't want to go back again, I'm too afraid if there's a guy like before..

"What are you doing here?" he asked..

"Well, I looking for my friends here, she was lost about a year, someone said that she was here before.. And you?"

"Ooh.. My friends want to go to club, actually, we already go here yesterday.. I don't want to join but they really want to go here.."

"Ooh.." I said and it's back awkward again..