Chapter 16

Kyungri's POV

It's very late and I got a call.. ugh.. But it's from Hoseok oppa!

"Yeoboseyo?" I asked

"Are you know Hoseok?" someone asked..

"Yes.. Who is this?"

"This is from a club.. He drunk.. can you please take him?" drunk? Why?

"Ne.. Thank you.." I ended the call and go to that club..

"Hoseok-ah.." I pat his shoulder..

"Mijoo? Lee Mijoo?" is he still fought with Mijoo?

"Mijoo!" he hugged me tightly.. maybe this is my chance?

"Let's go.." I smirk and bring him to my house.. I lay him to my bed..

"Where are you going?" Hoseok pull me when I want to changed ny clothes..

"Let's play.." he said and smirk.. he suddenly kiss me passionately and deeply.. I kissed him back.. but it stopped when he fall asleep..

"He's mine now, Lee Mijoo.." I said and smirk.. I plan something.. I make myself naked and him too.. His body is just too great.. I sleep beside him and hug him.. I put his arms arms around my waist..

[Skip]

Hoseok's POV

I woke up and I saw Kyungri beside me.. wait.. what?! What am I do with her so I sleep with her?!

I check my outfit but I naked..

"Kyungri.. What are you doing?!" I shouted so she woke up..

"Oppa.. Are you woke up?" she smiled.. what the hell she smiled?!

"What are we doing?! Why am I naked?! And you too?!" I shouted..

"Let me explain-"

"Just tell me! Explain later! We're not doing that right?!"

"Yes, we are.." dang it..

"W-what?! How can?" what if she pregnant? I have to live with her?! How about Mijoo?!

"You're drunk.. and I don't know your house.. so I brought you here.. Then, you suddenly pulled me and kissed me.. So, we did it.." I'm sorry Mijoo.. Mijoo, what can I do right now?

"You're broke up with Mijoo right?" how can I tell it right now? she doesn't want to meet me.. and maybe, she already forget me..

"Hello? You broke up with her or not? If not, you have.. Because we already did it.." I have to responsible this..

"Fine.. What do you want? But don't tell anyone about this"

"Live with me.. and forget Mijoo, I mean, leave her"

"What?! For-"

"Then I will tell everybody.."

"But.. I can't leave Mijoo.."

"Your choice.. Come here again at night, or I will tell everybody.." she smirk.. God help me please..

Mijoo's POV

His house is freaking big..wait I have something to ask..

"You're rich right? Wait.. Are you a son of some company? and are you alone in this house?" I asked..

"Too many question.. I will just reply that I'm alone in this house.." he said and walk in to his bedroom..

"Wait! Where can I sleep?" I smiled a little..

"Beside my bedroom.." he pointed at the door.. I just nodded..

"What again?" he asked, because I stop him when he want to close the door..

"Thanks.." I smiled..

"No problem.." he said and go in.. I go in to the bedroom.. Is big though.. and the bed is big!

"I hope I can live like this.." I laying on the bed..

What will I do tomorrow? Where can I go? I don't want to meet all people in this world anymore.. Except that guy, Myungjae.. He seems can keep a secret..

"Should I search a job? But I can meet that shit guy named Jung Hoseok.. Should I ask Myungjae? But maybe he still in university.."

"I DON'T KNOW!" I screamed a little..

[Skip]

"Ya! Wake up!" someone open the door loudly.. this is really disturb me..

"What?!" I said still close my eyes..

"It's morning and you don't have anything to do huh?" he pull my blanket.. wait.. That's right.. I'm on Myungjae house..

"You can go if you have a plan.." I said..

"And you? You don't go out?" that's right! I'm forgot.. I don't have anything to do..

"So.. Can I join you to go?" I smiled..

"What?" he looks surprised

"Don't misunderstand but.. I don't have anywhere to go.. and I don't have any job.."

"Don't you go to your college?"

"I don't want it.."

"Wait.. So you're runaway from your house.. Because you don't want to school?!" he looking at me unbelieve.. Yes, but not because of college..

"I'm not.."

"So why are you here?" why is it feels like interogation

"Fine.. I just don't want to show up myself.. Because I don't want someone recognize me.."

"Are you a murderer?"

"OF COURSE NOT!" this guy us freaking stupid..

"So?"

"It just happens like that.. Anyway, can I go with you or not?"

"You can.. But, you will be bored there.."

"I don't care.. I will take a bath first.." I said and left him..

[Skip]

You know what? I'm now in a big company building.. You can say it, it's Woollim Entertaiment building.. You know Infinite? I met them.. I MET THEM!

"Myungjae.. How can you go in? What are you doing here?" I asked..

"Can't you stop asking me?" I just sigh and nodded.. we stopped at the.. CEO ROOM..

"ARE YOU WOOLLIM CEO?! NOT RIGHT?!" I almost scream..

"Of course not.. and stop screaming.." he said and go in..

"Wait.. I wait in here?" I ask.. he just nodded.. I wait for a LONG TIME.. Almost 30 minutes.. I sit in the floor because it's took a very long time..

"I will back now uncle.." finally he is go out.. but with a guy, almost looks old.. IS HE WOOLLIM CEO? I quickly stood up and bowed..

"Who is this girl? Your girlfriend, Myungjae? Why don't you bring her in before?" the man said..

"She is not.. Of course.. I found-" I pinch his arms.. he give me a death glare..

"But you two looks good.." the man said.. what the.. "Maybe you can find your girlfriend now.. She isn't bad.." the man whispered to Myungjae but still, I can hear it..

Me? Become his girlfriend?

.

.

.

.

TBC