Chapter 13

Hoseok's POV

She sat beside me.. What the hell is this girl doing? Why should she sit beside me? And also, we didn't said that she can eat with us.. and also, I will die in Mijoo's hands.. She looks so jealous right now..

I don't know what to do, and suddenly my phone recieved a message..

Hoseok-ah.. Come to our house and sleep here, with Mijoo too!  We miss you.. Come tonight~ -Mom

Thanks God.. you give me a way..

"Mijoo, let's go.. We have to go now.. My parents want to see you.." I said and brought her to the car..

"Are you lied?" she asked when I just want to drive..

"No, I'm not.. Just check the message in my phone.." I said and started driving..

"But, we haven't eat yet.. How if you hungry? It's far from here" she said..

"Don't worry about that.. You can tell me ytftif you hungry.." I said.. she just nodded.. I hold her hand and she smiled to me.. I smiled back..

[Skip]

I yawned.. I'm tired.. But I can't be sleepy while driving.. It's dangerous.. But, we should arrive not too night..

"Hoseok-ah.. Let's eat first.. It's already 8.30 pm.." Mijoo said..

"Are you hungry?" I asked..

"Yeah.." she nodded..

"Arasseo.." I said and we stopped at the nearest mall.. not big mall..

"Hoseok-ah.. Are you sleepy? Or tired?" Mijoo said after we done eating..

"I'm just tired.. Don't worry.. Let's go.. So we can arrive faster.. It's about 30 minutes again.." I smiled..

"I think.. You should rest first.. Just rest for 30 minutes.. If not, it will be dangerous.." she said..

"No, it's okay.."

"Don't you hear your own wife?! Just take a rest.." she said..

"Arasseo.." I said and we back to the car.. I sleep in the car, at Mijoo's thigh.. She pat me, so I can sleep more.. I love her so much..

[Skip]

I woke up because Mijoo was sneezed.. I looking at her.. and she looks cold..

"Are you okay? Are you get cold?" I woke up.. I check her forehead to make sure that she isn't sick..

"You're woke up.. You just sleep 15 to 20 minutes.. Sleep again.. I'm okay.." she smiled..

"You're not.. It's cold in here, and you get cold.. glad, not fever.." I said and opened my jacket..

"Use this.. Let's go now.. so you can rest there.." I said and put my jacket on her..

[Skip]

"Eomma! Appa! We arrived!" I shouted when we arrived.. We go in to the house and they go downstairs..

"Annyeonghaseyo.." Mijoo greet them..

"You're here.. And.. Mijoo, anything is alright, right?" my mom asked.. she nodded..

"Mijoo.. Are you sick?" my mom asked again..

"No.. Just it's cold before.." she smiled.. liar

"She got cold.." I said..

"Take a rest then.." my parents said..

"No.. it's okay.." Mijoo smiled..

"Oh, wait a minute.. Have a hot drink first.. And you can go rest.." my mom said and make her a tea..

"Kamsahamnida.." Mijoo said.. I just smiling looking at her..

"When we're all here.. I want to asked something" my father asked.. we all looking at him and nodded..

"So, are you two are love each other right now? It looks like that.." my father said.. how can he know that.. Mijoo is blushing.. I'm smiled and nodded..

"Omona! That's great! You two are marriage.. When will you have a child? No need to hurry.. But I want it faster.. hahaha" my mom said.. we blushed so hard..

"We still don't know.." Mijoo said..

"Eomma.. Appa.. We will rest first.." I said and stood up..

"Oh, yeah.. Rest well you all.." they said and we go upstairs.. here it's my bedroom! I missed this room..

"Hoseok, is this you?! Serious?!" Mijoo asked when she saw my childhood photos.. I quickly took it from her..

"Give it to me! You looks so cute there!" she said and tried to take it from me.. But, we fell.. I'm in the top of her.. I smirked, and closer my face.. I kissed her..

"We're not in our house.." Mijoo said and pushed me.. she go in to the bed and sleep.. I chuckled and sleep beside her..

[Skip]

Mijoo's POV

I woke up and saw Hoseok still sleep.. I go out and saw his mother was cooking.. I should help her, right?

"Let me help you.." I said and started help her.

"Oh.. You have wake up.. You don't have to help me if you don't want.." she said

"It's okay.. I will help you.." I said and smiled..

"Ah.. Eommonim, I saw Hoseok's photo album on his room, can I bring it?" I asked when we almost done preparing the foods..

"Sure!" she smiled widely.. glad to have mother-in-law like this..

"I will take it and bring it then.. kamsahamnida, eommeonim! And.. Should I wake him up?" I said.. she nodded and I go upstairs

"Hoseok-ah.. Wake up.." I shook him to wake up..

"5 minutes again.." he said.. and sleep again.. I hit him.. make him shouted..

"Aw.. It's still morning and I don't have anything to do.." he complained and want to sleep again..

"You mom asked me to wake you up.. So, wake up..."

"I don't care.. I'm sleepy.." he said and hold the pillow

"Seriously.. The foods is already prepared.. You have to eat before the food is getting cold.."

"My wife is too noisy.." he pull me.. I rolled my eyes..

"Jung Hoseok!" I'm little bit shouting

"Arasseo.. I will go down, now.." he said and finally, woke up..

We started eating with his parents and chatting too..

"When will you have a child? You know.. I really want to have a grandchildren.." suddenly his mother said.. I shocked.. I'm just not ready..

"Don't need to fast.. Because you still in college.. But, at least, after you graduated, it's about 2 months again right?" she continued.. I nodded and smiled..

"If we have a child now? It's okay right?" Hoseok said.. I spilled a water on him (a little) because I'm too shocked..My eyes widened and give him a death glare..

.

.

.

.

TBC