Chapter 6

Hoseok's POV

I woke up and Mijoo still sleep.. I looking at her.. Can I like her?

"Mijoo.. Wake up.." I woke her up.. we have to go to college..

"5 minutes again.." she said and sleep again.. this girl.. I woke up and decided to take a bath first.. I back to bedroom and she still sleep..

"Mijoo-ya.." I woke her up again.. She sit in the bed..

"Take a bath first.." I messed her hair.. she nodded.. why is she so cute? But wait, am I like her? Maybe..

"Try this.. Is it tasty?" I feed her a pasta that I made after she took a bath..

"Not bad!" she smiled.. I feel proud of my cooking skill hahaha

[Skip]

Class in university is freakin boring.. I looking at Mijoo, she really focus..

Isn't this is boring? You look so serious ㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, I'm so bored.. ○~○

I sent it to her..

This isn't that boring..

She replied.. I chuckled at her.. She give me a death glare..

[Skip]

"I'm going to die when math class.." I said when go out with Mijoo..

"Math is not that boring.. But the teacher, yeah.. Hahaha" she laugh.. I suddenly embrace her..

"Let's going out today!" I said.. she nodded.. when walking, we saw Kyungri, I quickly remove my arms around Mijoo..

"Oppa! Let's go together!" she hold my arms.. ew.

"Eoh.. Kyungri.. What's bring you here?" Mijoo said..

"I want to meet him.." fuck.

"Not me?" Mijoo jokes

"Mijoo.. You know that.." fuck that.. know that you like me?! Excuse me, I don't like you, Kyungri, I just want to like Mijoo.. Because I will live with her forever..

"Oppa.. Let's dating! Mijoo can go home right?" she said.. I give a glare too Mijoo..

"Yeah.. Bye!" Mijoo said and left.. Fuck.. It's just us.. I just followed her where she go.. I feel bad to Mijoo..

[Skip]

"Mijoo-ya!!!" I called her name when arrived at our house.. No answer.. Is she sleep? I go to bedroom.. and yes she is.. What's she doing todat? Is she bored? I feel so bad..

"Sleep well.." I said and kissed her forehead.. Am I love her?

I changed my clothes, playing handphone for a few minutes and go sleep.. I hug her and she hug me back.. Is she woke up?

Mijoo's POV

I know that he kissed my forehead.. I know that he hug me so I hug him back.. Should I just like him now?

"You woke up?" he asked..

"Ehm.." I nodded..

"Sorry, I can't with you today.."

"No.. It's okay.."

"Should we just let Kyungri know about us? Not marriage, but dating.."

"I'm not ready yet.."

"Arasseo.. Maybe next time.. Go sleep.." he said and I'm nodded..

[Skip]

I woke up because Hoseok phone is ringing.. It's from Kyungri.. Should I answer it? But she didn't know about us..