Chapter 17

Hoseok's POV

Should I just forget Mijoo and start a new life with Kyungri? I must be responsible.. I did it with her, what if she pregnant?

"Hello?" I got a call..

"Hello.. So this is Mijoo's friend.. I think she's really leaves you.. Because she isn't come yet since yesterday.. But I'm sure she's alright.. She's a person who can forget all quickly if she wants.. So, please forget her too, this is for your life.." Mijoo friend said and ended..

Suddenly tears fall..

"Goodbye, Lee Mijoo.. Don't get hurt.. I will start a new life.. Even I don't like Kyungri but it's my fault to did it with her.. So maybe this is the time for say a real goodbye.. Once again, bye Mijoo.. I love you, forever.." I recorded it.. I put it in the table.. So if she come here, she can listen it..

I left the house and go to Kyungri's house..

"I know that you will come babe.." she touch my face.. fuck.. but I have to calm.. This is all my fault.. So I have to responsible it..

"I will live here since now.." I said and sit on the sofa.. I can saw she is smirking..

"Thank you Hoseok-ah.." she kiss my cheek..

"Since we already did it.. why don't we do it again? You have to feel the sensation.." she sit at me and kissed me passionately.. I kiss her back..

When she started to do something crazy I stopped her..

"Don't do it.. You know I don't like you.. And I still can't forget Mijoo.." I said and stood up

"Fine.. But you have to sleep with me every nights.." what the..

"Fine.. But please don't do it.." I said again..

"Then I want to sleep now.. Let's sleep.." she pull me to the bed.. then I just sleep beside her..

What can I do now? I feels like I'm just a robot..

[Skip]

Kyungri's POV

I won't force him to do that.. Because we can do it later.. As long as you know, Mijoo is lost.. that's good.. so Hoseok gonna be forever mine..

I woke up and look at the clock it's 8 pm.. Hoseok still sleep beside me.. I playing with her hair made him awake.. He's just too sexy and hot when woke up..

Mijoo, you lose.. You can't see how sexy is he when he's woke up..

"Annyeong.." I smiled.. He just smiled back..

"Let's eat.." I said and I used my clotges and we eat..

This is the beautiful day for my life.. Mijoo, you lost..

Mijoo's POV

"Myungjae.." I called his name..

"Yeah?" he answered..

"Can I live in your house?"

"W-What?"

"I will explain later when I'm ready.. I will do anything you want.."

"But you're not a criminal right?" duh.. this guy..

"Of course not.."

"Fine.. It's not bother me.."

"What can I do for you then?"

"That.. You don't need to do anything.."

"Then can you give me a job?"