Chapter 9

Mijoo's POV

Why is his friends pull us to go to the car? And why is it so awkward?

"You can go out if you want to gather with your friends.." he said without looking at me.. is he angry?

"Are you angry?" I asked..

"I'm not.. Go out if you want.."

"Jung Hoseok, don't lie to me.. I know you angry to me.. Why?"

"It isn't your problem.."

"Is it because my friend? Or me? Or because I said that it's okay for me if me and he do some skinship?"

"Get out.."

"Why?"

"I said, get out!" he shouted..

"Why are you shouted to me?! Why are you angry to me?!" I shouted back..

"Fine! That's because you said that it's okay if he do some skinship with you! You're my girlfriend, no you're my wife! How can you said that?! I don't want-" I cutted him by kissed..

"Arasseo.. Mianhe.. I don't know you will angry like this.." I said but no answer..

"Hoseok-ah.. I'm sorry, yeah?" I shook him.. still no answer..

"Hoseok-ah.. Come on.. Or should I don't meet him again? Huh?" I do some aegyo..

"Fine.. I forgive you.." he said.. I smiled to him widely..

"Yeay! Let's go! Where do you want to go? Or eat? It's almost night!" I tried to make him happy..

"Up to you.."

"Or.. Do you want to do something?"

"Later.."

"Let's eat then!" I said and he nodded and started driving.. but it's going to our home..

"Why are we go to home?" I asked..

"Because I want to eat the food that you make.."

"Arasseo.. What do you want?"

"Anything.." he said and I nodded..

[Skip]

"How is it?" I asked about my cooking

"Great.." he said and I smiled..

"I will feed you.." I said and take his spoon and started to feed him..

"Why are you don't smile today?" I said when we done eat..

"Because I don't want.." he said and I try to make him smiled.. but he kissed me..

"You asked me what am I want to do right?" he asked..

"Yeah.. Do you want to do something?"

"Of course!"

"What is it?"

"Do 'that' with you.."

"Come on.. ANOTHER ONE"

"Please..?"

"No!"

"Come on.."

"I just not ready.. Next time.."

"Fine.. You promised it.."

"Fine!" I rolled my eyes..

[Skip]

I meet Kyungri when I go to market, alone..

"Be happy with Hoseok.." she smirked and whispered, "Before someone ruin it" she continued.. and she left.. What is that mean? Is she want to break our relationship? She can't right?

"Mijoo!" it's Mark.. i'm not hiding, because he's nothing for me, now..

"What?" I asked coldly..

"How are you?" why is he asked that?

"Fine.. Why? You broke up with your cheat girlfriend?"

"Yeah.. Anyway, I'm not going to playing a girls again.. Because I just decided to love someone.."

"Who's that? Wait.. Don't answer it, I'm not curious at all.. I will go.. Bye" I said and left.. I back home and saw Hoseok after dancing..

"Give me water.." he said and I give him a water..

"You looks tired after practiced.. You better sleep.." I wiped his sweat..

"Mijoo.. When will you want to do my wish?"

"What wish?"

"Doing 'that' with you.." he smirked

"Soon.. Not now, you're sweating.." I have a reason! Yesh!

"Aish.. Why is it so hard to do it with you?"

"What's that sentence mean?! Is it means that you're already do it with other girls?! Or you almost-"

"I'm not.. But I can do it with OTHER GIRLS.. Because there's many girls seducing me right now.."

"What?! Ya! You can't go alone! I have to go with you! No matter what! Or you can't go anywhere! If you do it with other girls, I'm sure.. I WON'T LOVE YOU-" I cutted because he kissed me..

"I won't.. Trust me.. Let's sleep!" he said and carry me upstairs.. he lay beside me..

"Change your clothes! You're after dancing, and it's sweating!" I pushed him away.. suddenly he opened his t-shirt, and I saw his abs.. I closed my eyes..

"Use your clothes!" I said.. but he laying beside me, and cover it with blanket..

"You will see me like this everyday.. I'm not joking, because I usually like this.." he said and hug me.. My heart beat is just too fast.. and I'm blushing so hard..

[Skip]

After went college, I met my friends and hang out with them.. And there.. when I was about to go home.. Someone closed my mouth and eyes.. and then, I fainted.. Who is this?

Hoseok's POV

"What again now?" I asked Kyungri.. I was after went to college, and Mijoo with her friends.. She said that she meet her friend, I should believe her right?

"Where's Mijoo?" she asked

"Hang out with her friends.. Why?"

"Nothing.. I hope that you and her can be one forever.." she said, smirked, and left.. What's that mean?

[Skip] A few days later..

Where is Mijoo? She haven't back to home since 5 days ago..Is something happen? I'm feel worried about her..

"Cheer up, Jung Hoseok!" Bangtan cheered me up.. I was sigh..

"Didn't she cheat on you, or what?" Taehyung asked me..

"Do you want to die?! I know that she didn't cheat on me!" I shouted..

"Just for solution.. But I prefer you, to forget Mijoo.. And move on.. Taehyung might be right.." Yoongi hyung said., I just sigh..

"She's not cheating on me.. Something must be wrong.." I mumbled..

"Don't you hear me?! You. Have. To. Forget. Her!" Yoongi hyung shouted..

"I HEARD IT! Why am I have to forget her?! Is she bad?! What if she kidnapped?! What if she have an accident?! What if-" I cutted

"What if she doesn't love you anymore?!" Yoongi hyung said and punch me..

"No!" I shouted..

"It can be! Kyungri is always followed you! It must be hard for Mijoo! So, she may forget you, and doesn't love you now!" Yoongi hyung shouted and punched my face.. Is she really doesn't love me anymore?

Jung Hoseok.. You have to thinking positive! But, it can be right.. But, what's the matter, I'll fine Mijoo..

.

.

.

.

TBC