Chapter 12

Hoseok's POV

I heard someone go in.. I'm in hospital.. I'm sick, and I was tried to kill myself before..

"What again, hyu-" I was turn back and saw someone that I missed.. Someone that I loved.. Someone that I have been looking for a week, Lee Mijoo..

"Don't come to me.. You can't move.." she said when I want to stand up.. I saw her eyes getting wet.. she stood beside me..

"Where have you been?" I asked her and hold her hands..

"I.. I can't tell you now.." she almost cry..

"Don't go anywhere again without me.. I don't want to lose you again.." I said and she's cry..

"Don't cry.." I hugged her after pull her to sit..

"Stop crying.. yeah?" I smiled, to make her smile too..

"How dare you smile? With this condition?" she wioed her tears..

"What's wrong with this? It isn't hurt.. It's more hurt when there isn't you beside me.." I said and kissed her lips shortly..

"Is it true?" she asked.. what's true?

"About what? I'm tried to kill myself? Yeah, it's true.."

"About you and Kyungri are dating.. and why are you tried to kill yourself, jerk?!"

"Of course not! Who tell you?! And it's because of you, stupid!"

"But I saw you with her.. she kissed your cheek.. Don't lie, you stupid jerk.."

"That's right that she kissed my cheek.. But I don't know why is she do that!"

"Seriously? You look fine with that.."

"I'm serious! You don't believe me?!"

"I'm not!"

"You know that, she really want me to become her boyfriend and-.. ah.. nothing.." I cuted because my head was dizzy.. It happens sometimes..

Mijoo's POV

"Gwenchana?" I asked Hoseok.. he looks have a headache..

"Ah.." he keep hold his head.. I should call the doctor.. I want to leave but he grab my arms..

"I have call the doctor.." I said, looking at him worrily..

"Don't leave me.. Just stay with me.. I will be okay.. It happens sometimes.." he said with a begging eyes.. I give up..

"Take a rest then.." I said and sit beside him.. he nodded and sleep..

"Sorry that I make you sick.." I said to him when he's sleeping.. at last, I'm sleep..

[Skip]

I woke up and it's already night.. Hoseok is looking at me..

"Why are you looking at me?" I asked..

"I just want.." he smiled.. this smile.. finally, I can see it again..

"Don't you already looking me before I was lost?" I asked.

"It's been a week.. More than 1 week, you have been lost.. How can I'm not looking at you?" he made me blushed..

"I will buy a food.." I said and left.. when I'm back from bought a food.. Bangtan was in the room too.. they like celebrating something?

"What's wrong with that balloons? And that big heart?" I asked..

"Welcome back, Lee Mijoo!" they said and Hoseok just smiling..

"Gomawo.." I smiled..

"We will back now! Hoseok-ah, have a good time.." Seokjin oppa said to Hoseok.. they left..

"Let's eat!" I said and give him a spoon but he don't take it..

"Feed me.." he said.. I know that already..

"Eat by yourself.. Your hand is still okay.." I said and put the spoon in front of him.. I started eat but he haven't eat yet..

"Feed me.. Yeah?" he begging.. I rolled my eyes and started to feed him.. He eat so much.. Well, looking him like this, make me happy..

[Skip] A few days later..

I met the doctor, he said that Hoseok can back home now..

"You can back home now.." I said when go in to the room..

"Seriously?! Yeay!" he jumped because of happy.. I just chuckled.. when we go out from the hospital, we met Bangtan..

"We will take you home.. He can't drive that early.." Namjoon oppa said..

"N-" I cutted by Hoseok.. who agreed with that.. we back to home.. finally, my lovely house! But when I go in.. It's really messy..

"What the.." I mumbled..

"Sorry, I don't have time to thinking about the house when you left me.." he said.. I'm not left you, stupid.. I just want to..

I laying on my bed.. Hoseok come and lay beside me, he hug me..

"Where have you been before?" he asked suddenly.. I still not ready..

"I'm tired.. I want to take a nap.." I said and hug him back.. Yeah, I lied.. I don't sleepy though..

"Arasseo.." I'm sorry, Hoseok-ah.. But, I'm not ready to tell you all.. I'm afraid if I will lose you.. It's not easy to love you, Hoseok-ah..

[Skip]

I woke up at 4.30 pm and found Hoseok sleep beside me.. I decided to wake up and clean up the house.. It's really messy..

I check my handphone because I recieve a message..

Even you have back, but, he won't be yours.. See it soon, it will be fun.. See you soon -Unknown

Who is this? Is this really for me? Or just wrong number?

"Just think positive.." I said and smiled.. It can be just a wrong number..

"Who are you talking with?" Hoseok suddenly hug me from back with half awake..

"Alone.. Anyway, let go of me.. I want to clean this mess room, because of you!" I acting to be mad..

"Mianhe.. How can I clean it when I'm frustrated because of you?" suddenly he kissed my cheek.. I'm blushed..

"What are you doing?" I said, shy...

"Can't I? This is our house, and it's just us in here.. and we married.. We can do something more than that" he smirk..

"What do you mean?" I asked nervously.. he turn me back so he can see my face..

"W-what?" I asked..

"You're not thinking about do that right? Or yes?" he smirked..

"I-I-m not!"

"Arasseo.. If you done, take a bath.. We will eat outside.." he said and kissed my lips shortly..

[Skip]

We eat at the restaurant.. and suddenly someone call Hoseok's name.. I turn back, and it was Kyungri.. What the hell is she here?!

"Eoh! Mijoo is here too!" she said with a smile.. FAKE one.. I know, that's you who want us to seperate..

"What are you doing here?" I asked..

"I want to eat.. Hm.. Should I join here?" she asked.. what the.. she just sit, not beside me, but beside Hoseok..

.

.

.

.

TBC