Chapter 20

Hoseok's POV

"My wifeeee~" I called Mijoo..

"What's with that nickname?" she give me a death glare..

"You're officially my wife.. Anyway, since you with Myungjae.. I will hang out with Bangtan.. Can I???" I smiled..

"Sure.. But-" I cutted her sentence

"I will drop you there.. I'm not that evil.." I stroke her hairs..

"Fine.." she smiled and I kiss her cheeks..

[Skip]

After dropped her, I message Kyungri

Kyungri-ya.. I will go to Norwegia.. Do you want come with me? Mijoo and I is done.. Please come to Norwegia, I already in Norwegia.. I will wait for you.. I want to say that.. I love you too♡

"She probably will come.." I smirked.. Suddey I got a call..

"Hoseok oppa! Are you really in Norwegia?" Kyungri asked

"Yes.. Can you come here? I want to see you.."

"Hm.. What are you doing there?"

"I will live in here.. Please come.. We can live in one house, if you want one bed too.. And we can do what you want to do.. Include make a child with me.."

"Are you serious oppa?!"

"Yes.. So come here, babe"

"I will! I'm going to buy the tickets for tonight!"

"Arasseo.. Goodnight.."

I ended the call.. I just want to faint hear that shit voice..

[Skip]

"I will go now.. Mijoo's calling me.." I said to Bangtan.. I met them for a hour.. then I have to go now, take Mijoo from the hospital..

"Hope you get better soon!" I said to Myungjae he nodded and smiled.. Me and Mijoo left..

"Hoseok-ah.. I want eat ice cream.." Mijoo said.. what the.. why suddenly she want ice cream?

"Just buy it tomorrow.. I want to go home and sleep.." I said while yawn..

"Please.. I really want ice cream..." she's doing aegyo.. that fuckin aegyo just too.. ugh..

"Fine.. But, you have to do something.." I can't make it easy right?

"Arass- What is it?"

"Do that again with me.. Tonight.." I smirk.. her eyes widened..

"Are you crazy?! We just did it yesterday night.."

"I want have a child.."  her cheeks are red.. omg so cute..

"Ugh.. Whatever.. Buy me an ice cre.. About that, it's about later.. Just see it you can make me do it again.. or not!" she said.. I smirk.. we bought an ice cream.. then we back home.. I'm sleep at home and Mijoo doing nothing with that TV..

[Skip]

"Wake up.. It's already 6 pm.." Mijoo wake me up while hit my head..

"Can you not hit my head?!" I said..

"So wake up.." she hit my head again..

"You need to payback it.." I pull her to the bed.. and kissed her.. and go down to her neck..

"Stop it.." she said.. I won't..

[Skip]

We did it again..

"You lose.." I smirk to Mijoo.. she blushed..

"Let's eat.." she said and stood up.. she's naked.. her body is goals..

"Where are you looking at? Use your clothes and let's eat.." she closed her body with her hands..

"Fine.." I nodded..

[Skip]

It's have been a week without any problems.. It's peace.. Without Kyungri.. It's all perfect..

"Hoseok-ah.." Mijoo called me..

"Ehm.. Why?" I looking at her.. she looks shocked.. what happen?!

"I.. I.."

"You why?"

"I will just say it quickly.. So I.."

"What's wrong?!"

"I.. I pregnant.." she said quickly..

"What? I can't hear it.." seriously, i can't hear it.. so she walk closer to me.. she hold my hands..

"I'm pregnant.." she said while close her eyes..

"SERIOUS?! WHAAAAA~" I shouted as I smiled widely and hugged her tightly..

"What's now?.."

"Why you look sad? Don't you happy for it?" I asked.. But tears fallen from her eyes..

"Why are you crying?" I asked while stroke her hairs..

"I just afraid.." she said..

"There's me.. You don't need to afraid.. I'm always with you.. I will protect you.." I hug her..

"Anyway.. Should we tell our moms and dads?" I asked..

"Not now.. I think.. I'm not ready.." she said.. that makes me sad..

"Arasseo.." I smiled.. I don't want to ruined the mood..

"We have a child now!" I shouted and Mijoo's chuckled..

"Hoseok oppa.." she said.. I look at her and she kiss me shortly..

"Thanks.." she smiled..

"I'm the one who should said thank you.. Anyway, what should we give our baby name?" I asked.. she blushed...

"It must be Jung for the surname.."

"Of course.. I'm his dad.. Boy right?" Mijoo nodded..

"How about Jooseok?"

"Jooseok? Jung Jooseok? It's not a bad name.."

"Let's give his name Jooseok then!" she smiled..

"Uri Jooseok.. Your mom and dad will protect you.. Your mom is pretty right?" I talk to her belly.. My baby exactly..

"Mwoya.." she chuckled.. I kissed her forehead..

"Thank you, Mijoo.." I smiled..

.

.

.

.

THE END

Finally the end! Thank y'all!.. I will back soon.. with a new story.. and also if you have idea for the next story, comment below.. I'm going to have hiatus first.. Goodbye!