Chapter 10

Mijoo's POV

I awake.. and I'm in the room.. there's a tape on my mouth, so I can't speak..

"Finally, you're awake after 5 days.." a guy said.. who is he? Is he kidnapped me? But, what?! 5 days?! What about Hoseok?!

"Aigoo.. You're so pretty.." he touched my face.. I can't do anything, I was tied on the chair..

"Your face is pretty.. But, how about yours body huh?" he touch my thigh.. I used a short, dang it..

"Let go of me!" I said..

"Keep calm, pretty girl.. I won't do anything if you not do anything to me.. I just want you to be with me every nights.." he said.. WTF?! I'm scared.. Hoseok, where are you?

"Ah.. And your boyfriend.. Jung Hoseok, right?" how did he know?

"Look.. He doesn't like you anymore.. He's with another girl.." he give me a photo.. It's Hoseok.. and Kyungri.. Why are they dating?! When it is?! Why is Kyungri kissed his cheek?!

"So.. You can be with me.. Every nights.." he smirked, and left.. I just can't believe it.. He's worst than Mark.. He don't even look for me.. What kind of guy is he?!

[Skip]

He opened me from the tied.. I'm feel so weak.. I can't run from him.. He carry me to the bed.. and laying me there..

"We can't do that tonight.. So, how about tomorrow?" he smirked.. do.. what?

"Do what?" I asked.. and I just know it... Do something that Hoseok's want..

"No.. Don't that!" I said to him..

"Well.. Just sleep with me tonight.." he said and laying beside me.. Hugging me, like what Hoseok do.. But, different feels.. It's feel scared..

[Skip]

I feel much better now.. I think, I can runaway from him.. I looking for the door and found it.. I will leave, later..

"I will go to toilet." he said and left to toilet.. I quickly took a shoes and runaway.. I successed..

"Sorry!" I said when I bumped someone.. I don't know where I am.. But, still in Korea..

"Mijoo?" he know my name? I turn back and I know him too.. It's Mark..

"Mark.." I suddenly crying..

"What's wrong?" he asked me while hug me.. I miss Hoseok, and all people I loved..

"Where is this?" I asked when I stopped crying..

"Far away from Seoul.." he said, far?

"Where?" I asked again..

"Anyway, why are you here?" he asked, changed the topic..

"I don't know.. I was kidnapped.. and I ranaway" I shook my head.. Suddenly my stomach make a sound..

"Are you have eat?" I shook my head.. then he pull me

"Where are we going?" I asked while following him..

"Eating.." he said and I nodded

[Skip]

I was walking with Mark after eating..

"Wait a minute.." Mark said when he recieved a message, so we stopped walking..

"Do you know this number?" he asked, and I shook my head..

"Why?" I asked

"I got a picture.. I think, it will make you shock.."

"What is it?" I asked and he give me a photo.. It's almost blur, but I know it.. Hoseok with Kyungri.. They laugh together, why are they so happy?

"So, you really playing on me, Hoseok.. even I loved you so much.." I mumbled, and give a hurt smiled to that shit humans.. It's hurt, Jung Hoseok.. How dare you do this? You don't even looking for me..

Maybe, it's the time for me to forget you.. Because it's so hard to love you in peace.. Goodbye..

Hoseok's POV

It's already a few days.. But, Mijoo haven't back yet..Where is she? Is she really won't back? Have I really forget her? But how can I forget her?

"Hoseok oppa!" Kyungri shouted.. I looking at her.. Does she know where is she now? But, she told that she didn't know that..

"Why?" I asked..

"Just forget Mijoo.. I'm her friend, I know that she won't back again if she leave someone.." is it true? Should I believe her?

"I just can't.."

"Believe me.. She's like that, even she's a energetic person.. How about we going out together? You look so sad!" she smiled.. maybe, I just forget Mijoo and try to love Kyungri.. I can't live like 5 days before..

"How about we go to somewhere far from here? It will be fun!" she said I just nodded and driving..

[Skip]

Even she can't make me happy like Mijoo did to me.. But, I feel better.. I just glad, there's someone loved me..

It's already night and we haven't back yet..

"Let's just looking for a hotel and sleep there.. You must be tired if drive back to Seoul!" she said.. well, I should agree it, because it's 11 pm..

[Skip]

We go into the room and there's just one bed.. the only one..

"I will sleep in the sofa.." I said and sit in the sofa..

"You can sleep in the bed.. I will change my clothes.." she said and left., wait, did she bring a clothes? Anyway, I don't care.. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep in the sofa..

"Oppa.. Are you sleep?" she asked and I can feel that she sit in the sofa, beside me..

"Haven't.." I opened my eyes.. she changed the clothes to the clothes that people usually used after bath..

"Oppa.. Because we're here.. and also, it's just two of us.. Let's make it fun.." she kissed me passionately and pull my lips against her.. I just don't know why am I not push her right now..

"Oppa.. Let's just have fun.. I won't pregnant, because we won't do it until that.." she said and smirk.. I don't know why but she's very sexy at this time.. She kissed me again and I carry her to the bed.. I kissed her back passionately..

"It's great right.. I think you haven't do it with Mijoo.." she said broke the kissed.. and that time, I remembered about Mijoo and I stopped.. Why am I lost my mind?

"We can't do this.. I'm still Mijoo's boyfriend.." I said and want to leave.. But, she grabbed my hand.. so I stopped walking..

"No, she's not.. And you will be mine.."

.

.

.

.

TBC

I'm really sorry that I update it after a few days (maybe a week?) I was busy.. And I'm busy about their comeback(s) too.. So, I decided to hiatus for these days.. but I will post it as soon as possible! THANKS GUYS~