Chapter 8

Mijoo's POV

After a few minutes, I decided to go out, to search Hoseok..

"Here you are.." I said when go out from the door.. he's sit in the front.. I sit beside him..

"How's your leg?" he asked me, after a few minutes ignored me..

"Not bad.." I smiled..

"Sorry.. That I mad to you.."

"It's okay.. I know you just worried about me.." I said and I sneeze, you know, it's freaking cold..

"Let's go.. You will get a cold if not.." he put his jacket on me and helo me walk to the car..

"Here.." he suddenly carry me, when I want to go upstairs..

"No.. It's okay.." I push him..

"Your leg will hurt stupid.." he carry me back.. I just give up.. I don't want to make him angry again..

"Gomawo.." I said when he lay me in the bed..

"For what? You're my girlfriend.. wait no, my wife.." he winked.. I chuckled.. I saw him just standing beside me..

"Eii.. Don't worry.. It won't be hurt again maybe 2 days?" I slap his hand slowly..

"But still.. Why is he can't caught you?"

"Just forget that moment.. I'm okay here.. See? You still can see me, and talk to me.." I smiled..

"I'm give up with you.." he said and opened his clothes.. wait. What?!

"Use your clothes!" I closed my eyes..

"For what? We already married.."

"Whatever! Use your clothes!"

"Arasseo.. I just want to change clothes.." he said and finally, I can open my eyes again..

[Skip]

I was dating with Hoseok today.. and we met Kyungri.. Is it the right time now? Am I ready?

"Why are you embrace Mijoo?" she asked.. what should I say?

"Can't I?" Hoseok said..

"Are you-"

"Kyungri, you right, I like him, and he like me too.. So, we're dating.. Sorry.." I said..

"W-What?! You told me that you want to help me! Mijoo, look, we're not even a friend anymore" she said and left.. I think she's crying...

"Great time.." Hoseok said..

"But, I feel bad to her.." I looking down

"Cheer up! We can trough this together!" he pinched my cheeks.. I nodded..

Hoseok's POV

I looking at Mijoo.. She was daydreaming after met Kyungri.. Is she regret it?

"Mijoo~" I called her who beside me in the couch.. she looks shocked..

"Eoh.. Wae?" she smiled..

"You love me right?" I asked..

"Why you asked that?"

"Just answer it"

"Of course I am.."

"Then, you don't have to be worry if I leave you.. It won't be happen.. If Kyungri do something to you or me.. We can fight her, because we love each other right? So don't be afraid.." I kissed her shortly.. she nodded..