Chapter 14

Mijoo's POV

"S-Sorry.." I said and wiped the water.. this is got no jams

"After eat, you can go back to Seoul.. Tomorrow you have a class right?" his father said.. we nodded.. After ate, we said goodbye to them and back to Seoul..

"I'm tired!" Hoseok said when we arrived at home.. it can be so tiring, because he already driving for 4 hours..

"Do you need a massage?" I asked him.. he didn't answer me but pull me so I can sleep beside him..

"Just accompany me while sleeping.." he said and hug me.

[Skip]

I woke up and go outside, to buy a food.. Because I'm too lazy to cook.. While walking I saw Mark.. What should I do? I should runaway..

"Mijoo!" he shouted my name when I was about to runaway.. I turn back and smiled..

"H-Hi!" I said..

"Where have you been? I was worried you're not in my home before..." he said..

"Thanks for worried about me.. I'm okay.." I smiled..

"Where are you want to go?" he asked..

"Just food.. I will go now" I said and want to leave.. but he grab my arm..

"Let's eat together.." what?!

"No.. I will bring it home.." I said

"Let me bring you there then.." he said.. what should I do?

"Nothing to think.." he said and push me to the car..

[Skip]

After took the foods I back home.. and Mark drop me in home..

"Where are you went before?" Hoseok asked me..

"Bought a foods!" I smiled..

"Like seriously why not you wake me up and go with me? Why must Mark all of the sudden?" why is he mad because of that?

"I met him when walking.. and he drop me here.. What so wrong?"

"He's your ex.."

"Whatever.. I don't like him anymore.. Let's just eat.." I said and sit..

Hoseok's POV

Why is that human named Mark must around us?

[Skip]

"Hoseok.. What is this?" Mijoo asked me when I'm watching..

"What's that?" I asked back.. she give me my phone..

"Explain that.." she said.. I was read the message..

Hoseok oppa.. What are you doing? I'm miss you.. When will we meet again? -♡

"What the.. Wait. I will explain this.. I don't know who is this.."

"Like seriously.. She said 'Hoseok OPPA'.. She MISSED you.. You're playing around with girls right? Unbelievable.. Don't talk to me right now!" she said and lock the bedroom..

Who is this? I don't know who is this.. I'm serious.. Is she know me?

"Mijoo.. Open the door.." I knocked the door.. It's already 12am.. no answer is she sleep?

"I will sleep in sofa then.." I said and turn back.. suddenly the door opened..

"I will sleep outside in the sofa.. You in bedroom.." Mijoo said while bring her pillow..

"We can sleep together.." I said

"But I won't sleep with you, who playing around with other girls.. Just shut up.. I won't talk to you.." she said and sleep in the sofa..

"Mijoo.. I'm really don't know who is she.. You know that I just like you.." I said.. she ignored me..

"Mijoo.. Come on.. I'm sorry, yeah?"

"Back to your bed.." she said coldly..

"Lee Mijoo! I'm serious! I don't know who is she!" I little bit shouted..

"JUST GIVE ME TIME TO BE ALONE!" she shouted to me..

"What's wrong with you? I know that you're not being like this just because of that message.." I hold her..

"Just leave me alone.." she tried to pull her hands back..

"WHAT'S WRONG?!" I shouted

"Fine! That person who texted you is Kyungri! And.."

"Listen, I don't have any relationship with her!"

"Like seriously?! I'm enough for this.. I can't held it anymore.. Ask that girl what have she done to me.. and you!" What's she talking about?

"What is it?"

"Fine by yourself! I don't want talk to you from now on.. So please leave me alone now!" she said but I don't move..

"Find if you don't want.. I will leave.." she said and left.. Where's she go?

"I have to go too.." I said and bring my jacket.. I go to Kyungri's house..

"What's wrong? Why are you come this late?" she asked..

"Sorry if I'm disturb you.."

"No it's okay.. Go in.."

"No, I will just ask you here.."

"Go in first then I will hear it.." she pull me..

"No.. Just in here.." I don't want to go in..

"It's okay.." she said and successed pulled me..

"What is it?" she said while give me a drink and sit in front of me..

"So..-" i cutted

"Do you fought with Mijoo?" she asked.. how can she know?

"Yes.. So, what have you done to her?" I asked..

"What I have done? I didn't do anything to her.."

"Seriously?" I asked again..

"I'm serious.." she nodded.. but it's weird..

"Fine then.. I will back.." I said and stood up.. but she hold me..

"What?" I asked

"Because you're here.. Why not drink soju?" she asked..

"No.. I don't want it.." I afraid if something happened..

"Well, then just stay here.. It's already late.." she said..

"No, I will back.." I walk to the door.. but she hug me..

"Don't go.." she said.. what? I tried to push her but can't.. she hugged me very tight..

"Let me go.." I said..

"But you have to be with me for a hour.. Fine?" she said..

"Fine.." I agreed.. what's wrong with me too? It's silence for a few minutes.. Because she go to her bedroom.. I don't know what's she doing.. I just played my phone..

"Hoseok oppa.." she called me and suddenly took my phone..

"Why are you took my phone?" I asked.. she smirked.. she didn't answered me.. but fuck that she kissed me.. I pushed her..

"What are you doing?!" I shouted

"Mijoo makes you depressed.. So, why not you broke up with her and go with me? I'm sure you won't regret it.." what the..

"I-" I cutted.. she suddenly kiss me passionately.. I can't push her because she hold me tightly.. what can I do?

.

.

.

.

TBC