Chapter 15

Mijoo's POV

That guy is shit.. How can I loved him?! Ugh.. How can I meet him?!

"Mijoo-ya.. Just forgive him.. It's not his fault.." my friend said.. I'm in my friend house..

"It's his fault! He playing around girls and being nice to girls! And also that bitch girl is always around him! She didn't care that I and him already dating!" I cried..

"Calm yourself.. Do what you want right now.. If you don't want to meet him, don't meet.. If you want to forget him, forget it.. If you want to back with him, just back.."

"But I can't back.. I can't loved him like what people loved each other.."

"Try to protect him.. You're strong girl.. I know that.. Since you in high school.. If someone bother you, you will slap her/him.. Or you can just forget him.."

"That's high school.. and Kyungri, that shit girl is freaking sucks.. Hard to beat her.."

"Forget all about today.. Just sleep.." I nodded and sleep..

[Skip]

I woke up and take a bath.. I checked my phone..

"Didn't looking for me huh? Fine.. Let's end this fuck love.." I mumbled and throw away my phone..

"Mijoo! I want go to university, do you want come with me? Or you have a class too?" My friend asked.. dang it.. I have a class.. But, I don't want to meet Hoseok..

"No.. I don't have class.. I will stay here!" I said.. she smiled and go..

I looking at my phone.. 1 minute.. 2 minutes.. 3 minutes.. 4 minutes.. 5 minutes..

"FINE! You and me are ended! You, Jung Hoseok, you're not my husband or boyfriend anymore! I hate you.. I will forget you!" I shouted.. I throw away my phone again.. and take my jacket..

I go to my favorite place.. Not too far from Seoul.. It's my dance practice room with my friends..

"Great.. There isn't anyone here.." I said and sit at the floor.. I playing a music loudly and I dance.. Too forget all that I hate..

"Ah.." I laying at the floor.. I'm sweating.. It's already 1 hour..

"I don't bring my water.. aish.." I stood up and go to the near market..

"500 won" the cashier said.. wait.. I don't bring my wallet.. aish..

"Aish.. sorry.. I don't-" I cutted..

"I will pay it.." the guy behind me said..

"No.. thanks.. I won't buy it.." I said and smiled..

"It just 500 won.." he said and paid it..

"Gomawo.." I said and bow.. I look like a poor girl..

"Your welcome.." he smiled.. I smiled back and left.. glad I met someone kind like him..

Hoseok's POV

I woke up and I haven't saw Mijoo.. I checked my phone and it's 8 am..

"I have go to college! Maybe Mijoo is there too!" I quickly take a bath and eat bread..

[Skip]

She's not going to college today.. What is she doing?

"Hyung.. What's wrong?" Jimin asked me.. I just smiled and shook my head..

"I know you're worried about something.. What is it?" he said..

"Nothing.." I said

"I'm your friend.. Just tell me.."

"I don't want to.."

"Fine.. But don't use that face in front of us.." what face?

"You look so bad today.." he continued.. I just nod..

[Skip]

I back home and still.. There isn't Mijoo.. Where is she go? Why should I have to lost her for the second time?! What's my fault?

Suddenly someone knocked the door.. Mijoo?

"Who are-" I cutted by someone I don't know.. It's a girl, look like she have a same age with Mijoo and me..

"You must be Mijoo's husband right?" how did she know that me and Mijoo are married?

"How did you know?" I asked

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Mijoo's friend.." she said.. friend?

"Where's Mijoo?" I asked

"For that.. I can't tell you right now.. She cried a lot yesterday night.. I think she need a time.."

"She cried?! What do you mean about she need a time?"

"She.. She need a time to think about.. Will she back to you again.. or.. forever not.." what did she just said? So that's probably Mijoo won't back to me again.. What my fault so I get this kind of situation..

"I want to say that.. Please don't search for Mijoo these days.. I begged.." why is it so hurt?

"And.. Prepare yourself too.." she continued and left..

"Why are people being like this to me?!" I shouted.. Suddenly my tears are fallen..

"Just why?" I said..

Mijoo's POV

I want to check my phone but.. It lost

"Where did I put it?!" I panic..

"Wait wait wait... Don't panic.." I calmed myself and try to remember where I'm put it..

"For God sake.. I put it on my friend house.. Ugh.. No phone, no money, no wallet.. How can I back at think night?!" I'm so stupid..

"Should I go out and ask people who can drop me in Seoul?" I asked myself..

"Why not?" I said and stood up.. I waiting for a car.. and after freakin 15 minutes waiting a car who notice me.. Suddenly a car stopped..

"Market girl!" a guy from that car shouted.. to me? Or what? I looking around..

"It's you!" he shouted again and go out from the car..

"Oh.. Annyeonghaseyo.." I smiled..

"What are you doing here?" he asked..

"Sorry for say this but.. Where are you go? And if you go to Seoul.. Can I go with you?" I smiled..

"Sure! Anyway.. Why are you going here without bring anything?" he asked as he walk in to the car..

"That.. My privacy.." I said.. Well this is so jamless..

"Well.. I won't ask it then.. Anyway my name is Kim Myungjae.. what's yours?" he asked.. he's fun though..

"Mijoo.. Lee Mijoo.." I smiled..

"Great name.. and where should I drop you?"

"Thanks.. and for that, a place that someone can't fine me.." maybe this is look crazy but.. I don't want back to my friend house.. Because, if I'm back, I will meet my phone then I have to saw that guy message or missed call.. and I don't want to meet all people right now..

"Eh? Where?" he looks confused..

"Anywhere.." I looked down..

"You don't have a house or place to stay huh?" I have.. but I won't go anywhere..

"Not now.." I said.

"What do you mean with not now?"

"It's my privacy.."

"Oh my god.. I will bring you to my house then.."

"What your-?! Fine then.. Because don't have anywhere to go.."

.

.

.

.

TBC