The Falling Down (Harry Potter fan fiction)

This is. My first fan fic, hope you guys like it!

I only own the characters i made up myself.

-Prologue

Mom looked at me and evan, playing in the backyard. She sighed..''...they are so innocent...''i ran inside and started whining: ''mommmmmm!!!!! Evan is teasing me!'' When i was little, i whined a lot,  i can't imagine that mom never got angry. ''Evan! Leave your sister alone!'' I stuck my tung out at evan. I told you so. By then evan and i were 8. Evan had light brown hair and the eyes of  our father, i had the dark brown hair of our mother but  my eyes differed from hers, they hada special blue colour with spots in it.

When Evan and i re entered the kitchen, mom was making us sandwiches for lunch and just a couple minutes later dad walked in, he was early, he never was. ''Hmmm....that looks delicious Felicity.'' and gave her a kiss. ''How was your day at work Wayne?'' Dad worked at the ministry of magic as long as i can remember, he never had another job before that and had always wanted to work there since he was just a little boy, the ministry fascinated him. But  me and Evan saw him just like all normal kids would think of their dads, a  normal business man. ''It was amazing! As always, learning and seeing new things everyday.'' Dad ate with us and when we were all finised i heard a knock that frightend me immidiently.

A couple of wizards stormed in and killed mom and dad after a whole fight. They erased the memory of them and left. Evan and i saw mom and dad laying on the ground....dead....evan called grandma rowe and she picked us up. ''Oooo darlings! What awfull!'' She said it to comfort us but it wasn't helping. Mom and dad were burried at a graveyard.

We were now 2 years at grandma's. Evan and i were 10 by now, it was a time i can hardly remember at all. ''Bridget! Evan! Dinner is ready!'' We came down and ate. I looked outside. The sky was really dark just like when mom and dad died. I hoped nothing was gonna happen. This year some strange things happend, glasses broke when i was angry, with evan around much stuff dissapeard or moved. This night nothing happend to my relieve. When evan and i woke up we talked like always, every night we had dreams.

I went downstairs to eat. ''Grandma??? Grandma? Are you there?'' I walked into the living room and stand stil, the whole living room was turn upside down. ''Evan!!! Come here for a minute!'' When evan walked in he stand stil and said: ''pack your stuff we're leaving''. it was nessecary to leave because grandma came outside a lot. People will take a look when she don't.

Evan and i walked through the city. ''Here..''evan kracked the house what was empty and abadoned. The next morning we heard a knock and a voice: ''hello? Children? I'm not gonna hurt you...i have some food''. When we opened the door there stood an old lady. Every day she gave us food. I told evan we couldn't trust her...i was right...