Chapter O4

Santo POV:

 I laid on the couch and started to nod off when I heard Shivón lightly snore. I turned off the TV and got off the couch. I picked up Shivón and carried her to her bedroom. I placed her on the bed and put the blanket over her. After that I went to go take a quick shower before I hopped in my bed and fell asleep.

Shivón POV:

Around 7:00 A.M. I woke up hearing my alarm. I realized Santo brought me to my room last night. I got out of the bed and put on some lounging clothes. I went downstairs to get some breakfast when the phone rang. I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Uh, hello Shivón, it's Prince. I wanted to tell you I'm gonna have to cancel our date. I have to, uh, work overtime tonight. Maybe we can go somewhere else on Saturday. Well I gotta go. Bye"

"Uh Bye."

How the Hell did he get my phone number? I never gave it to him. he only gave me his.

I hung up the phone and went into the kitchen, only to find a plate of eggs, bacon and pancakes. Santo must have made me breakfast. I took the plate and sat at the table. I said a quick prayer like I always do and began to eat my breakfast.

.~~*~~.

Around 3:00 I decide to call Prince and talk to him about where he wanted to meet up on Saturday. I looked around but I couldn't find the paper with his number on it. I might have thrown it away. So instead I walked over to Ino's to talk to him myself.

When I got there I walked up to a lady at the front desk. She was a short Hispanic lady.

"Excuse me. I'm looking for Prince."

"No, Prince called in sick today, sorry."

Huh? He said he had to work overtime? What is he doing?

Just then my cell phone started to ring. It was Angel again. What did she want now?

"Hello?"

"Hey girl! I wanted to know if you wanted to head to the club with me and Jessica. We leaving at 8."

Jessica was Angel's cousin. I didn't really pay much attention to her. It's not like I didn't like her, we just didn't hang out.

"Yeah sure. Do you mind if I bring Santo?"

"Of course not. I'll be at your house at eight."

"Alright."

I hung up and headed home.

I was walking down the street when a black  car started slowing down behind me. I felt really uncomfortable. I started to walk faster but it kept on following me. I turned the corner and so did the car. Now I was just straight up scared. Then the car started honking at me. The person rolled down the window. I was surprised to see Prince.

"Hey! Shivón."

"Oh Hi."

I felt a lot better knowing it was him.

"Do you need a ride home?"

"No, I can manage."

"Come on. It's about to rain."

I looked up and then looked at him.

"Alright fine."

I got into his car and we started driving. I didn't know weather or not to bring up that he wasn't at work. I just stayed quiet.

"So are you gonna tell me where you live?" he said while smirking.

"Oh sorry uh, 7317 North View, It's a condo.

"Okay."

"So uh, how did you get my house number?" I asked him

"Uh, yellow pages. I looked you up."

"Okay that makes sense."

He pulled up in front of my home and I got out.

"I'll see you later." he said.

"Okay."

Without another word he drove off and I went into my condo.