Chapter O12

Santo POV:

I rushed into the hospital, and stopped off at the front the desk and demanded for me to see Shivón. She told me she was in room 197. I ran to the elevator, not grabbing my ID letting the doctors I'm supposed to be here.

When I got to the 2nd floor I ran to Shivón's room. All I couldn't think about was her. I should have just went home, instead of going to Maria's. We should have talked more. I should have never ignored her. I knew she was sad, but I didn't know she was enough to try to commit suicide!

When I got into the room, the first thing I spotted was Shivón. She was awake but she wasn't paying attention to me. She had a dark mark around her neck. It mad me so angry at myself. I soon as I walked into the room I realized that Shivón wasn't alone in the room. There was another person in there. It was a man with a big curly afro.

Shivón POV:

I was talking to Prince and were having a good time until Santo walked in. I was still extremely mad at him. He came over to the bed and hugged me.

"Shivón! Thank God! You're alright! You had me worried sick!" he said with tears rolling down his eyes.

I pushed him off of me. I looked at Prince, but his attention was focused on Santo.

"Really?! You care all of the sudden?! Because before you wouldn't say a damn thing to me! Now all of the sudden you care because I tried to kill myself?! Is that what I need to do to get your attention?! Kill myself?!?!"

Santo backed away from me. Then he looked at Prince.

"Who is this?" he asked me

"This is Prince! He was the one that called the police when he found me hanging. He came to talk to me! After he heard something break inside he bust the door open. He took me down and called the police. He actually cared to talk to me when we were having problems." I yelled at him.

"Shivón please! Let me make it up to you!" he said this, crying even harder.

Prince stood up and walked over to Santo.

"Maybe you should go." Prince said calmly

"NO! I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE! SHIVÓN IS MY GIRLFRIEND! SO I'M STAYING." Santo screamed

"SANTO! GET THE FUCK OUT! I HATE YOU! PACK YOUR SHIT AND LEAVE MY HOUSE! WHEN I GET HOME YOU BETTER BE GONE! I yelled at him. Santo looked at me one last time then left the hospital.

.~~*~~.

After about 20 minutes, a nurse came into the room. She gave me my clothes and said I could leave today. I got out of the bed and took off the hospital robe. Prince looked at me in nothing but my underwear. I looked at him then smiled.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." I said.

Prince quickly turned around and faced the wall. I giggled a bit.

"So are you okay?" Prince said, still facing the wall. I was putting my shirt on.

"Yeah, I just need a break from Chresanto. I'll be alright." I replied.

"Okay. You know, you really had me worried today. I was so scared that you, well, really did kill yourself." he said a little emotional.

"Well at least you care." I said while putting on my pants,

"I tried to tell you this before." Prince said while turning from the wall. He looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"You have to promise me something though." he said as he grabbed my hands and held them.

"What?" I said looking him into his eyes.

"Promise me you'll never do something like this again!" he said. He was really crying now.

I didn't say anything after that. I just hugged him tight and didn't let go. Then Prince didn't something unexpected. He kissed me on my lips. I kissed him back, but then I pulled away.

"I'm sorry." he said looking embarrassed.

"Don't be." I said and kissed him again.

...