Chapter O1O

Santo POV:

After I put my clothes back on I sat on her bed and put my arm around her. She looked at me then smiled.

"So when are you gonna see me again?"

"I don't know Maria. I can't keep skipping work to come see you. What if Shivón finds out?" I replied to her

"Shivón this, Shivón that, all you ever talk about is her. If you care so damn much about her, then why are you sleeping with me three times a week?" Maria asked coldly.

Okay, okay. So I'm not Mr. Perfect, I was sleeping with one of my old 7th grade classmates, so what? It's not like Shivón would find out.

"Come on Maria, don't be like that. You give it better then Shivón and you know that." I said to her smiling. She began to blush. I only told her that to shut her up. You see, I wasn't always cheating on Shivón. I went to the strip club with some of my friends for my birthday and ended up taking one of the ladies home. She wasn't a stripper, just someone I bumped into. I was drunk, don't judge me!.

Well anyways I stayed with her because she claims her 4 month year old son is mine. I already know she's lying. Shit, I wrap it up! But she's by herself and I didn't want her raising a kid with hardly anyone or anything. So she somewhat became my hoe, kind of.

"You know I do! That's why you stayed with me." she said. She kissed me one last time on the cheek and I then left out.

.~~*~~.

When I got home, I saw a few of my things around the room. I also heard Shivón cursing and yelling.

She came downstairs. As soon as she saw me she ran toward me and gave me a hard slap. I dropped my stuff and put my hand to my face. It stung like hell!

"Shivón what the fuck has gotten into you?!" I yelled at her.

"OH I'LL TELL YOU WHAT!" she began. "I STOPPED BY WHERE YOU WORK AND ASKED FOR YOU, THEY SAID YOU CALLED IN SICK AND YOU WERE PICKED UP BY SOME BITCH IN A RED BUICK!! I SUGGEST YOU TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! she screamed.

"Shivón listen." I began to say but before I could say anything else Shivón interrupted me.

"YOU KNOW WHAT! DON'T EVEN EXPLAIN YOURSELF! JUST GET OUT MY-"

Before she could finish I wrapped my arms around her and began kissing her neck. I pushed her back and we fell on the couch with me on top of her.

"Ugh! SANTO GET OFF OF ME! I HATE YOU!" she said while hitting and punching me. I continued to kiss her neck.

After about a minute she stopped hitting me and moaned a bit. We later then had sex there. I knew that would calm Shivón down. She was just venting though. After we were done she laid next to me.

"I still hate you." she said before taking a nap.

"Yeah, I hate you too." I said sarcastically. I then fell asleep next to her and that's how we ended the night.