Chapter O6

Picture of Jessica to the right.

Shivón POV:

I looked around the room. A bunch of people were staring at me. A few girls were looking at me and whispering, probably about me. I rushed out of the club and got into the car with Jessica and we drove off.

"What took so long?" Jessica asked me.

"Uh. the bathroom was crowded." I replied

I didn't realize it but I was in there for about 10 minutes. I was so caught up in the moment. The kiss was passionate, almost familiar.  Like, I've kissed that person before. It wasn't like Santo. It was different.

We got to my condo and Jessica dropped me off. I went upstairs and closed the door.

Jessica POV:

Angel was passed out in the back of the car. I decided to just take her home with me. We pulled up into my drive way. I lived in a one story brick house. All the house on this block were pretty much the same. They had two bedrooms, a small kitchen, living room and a shared bathroom.

I dragged Angel into my house. It was a good thing no one was outside or else it would look like I just committed and murder. I picked her up a bit and brought her into the spare bedroom. All of the sudden my doorbell rung. I went to the door and opened it. It was Matthew, my next door neighbor.

"Hey Matthew! What's up?"

"I need a favor to ask..."

Shivón POV:

2:35 A:M

I woke up in the middle of the night and heard rattling coming from downstairs. I would wake up Santo, but he is more of a wuss than a little girl who just saw a spider.

When I was in High school I was on the baseball team. I grabbed my old bat and headed downstairs. I crept down the stairs and looked around. The invader had just left because I saw the front door close.

I headed back upstairs and woke up Santo. He took the bat from me and went downstairs. I followed behind him. He turned on the lights and went to inspect the bathroom and closet. I walked over to the couch and found a note on the coffee table. I picked it up and read it.  It was a poem.

I love you Shivón,

My heart is true.

I know you inside and out,

but you don't have a clue!

Beware of me,

I'm not who you think.

I love you a lot,

but iIll kill you in a blink.

Love, You're Future

xoxo

I stared at it for about a minute when Santo came back in the room. I stuffed the note in my pocket when Santo approached me.

"Are you sure you heard someone here?" he said looking frustrated

"Uh, it might have just ben my imagination." I lied. I knew I saw someone. 

"Alright well I'm going to bed, and for making me get up, you're coming with me. If I can't get any sleep, neither are you."

I laughed at him. I knew what he meant.

I turned off the lights and followed behind him.

.~~*~~.

When I woke up this morning I saw that I had a missed call. I called the number back. The phone wrung about three times when a male voiced answered. It was a morning voice that was raspy. For some reason those voices just turn me on.

"Hello?" said the voice

"Yes um my name is Shivón. I'm returning a call."

"Oh Shivón hey! It's Prince. I was calling to ask if you wanted to go get some breakfast. I made a reservation for eight."

"Okay sure. You can pick me up at eight."

I hung up the phone.

Hope you guys like it. Next chapter coming soon.